◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

(Cool
tongue.png
What was your original Username?)
(ColorParakeet. Worst. Username. EVER. I had no username ideas when I made my account.
tongue.png
)

(I could make that character. I know that I said I'd refrain, but I know how horribly boring it is to not have anyone to role play with. :lol:  Would you want her to be an elemental or human?)
(Fantastic, thanks! Whatever you like most, either is fine with me.)

Name: Imra
Element: Air
Signature Powers: Suffocation, making herself and other objects hover, and creating powerful gusts of wind.
Residence: The castle, so she can take care of the Queen.
Camp (If attending one.): Not attending.
Weakness: Freezing cold temperatures.
Personality: Imra seems to have lots of different personalities.

History: Imra came from a family that was high(ish) in ranking, but she is definitely not close to as high ranked as the Queen.
Imra tended to defy expectations even as a child. Unlike what women were supposed to do, she learned all she could and became highly intelligent, and she applied for many jobs as she got older. She refused to have children or even get married, because she wanted to complete all of her life goals before she did anything a normal woman would do.
Her father considered her unruly, while her mother silently appreciated what she was doing. One day her mother and father had an argument about her behavior and it escalated, so much so that her mother died from a knife to the chest.

Imra's father was killed by the authorities, and she was then lost in life. She fought for the freedom of women, but it got both of her parents killed. She lost her spirit a little, and stopped showing much emotion.
She had a friend who fought for women as well that comforted her, but that didn't last long after the death of her parents. Imra became suicidal and that was deeply frowned upon, so when her friend discovered her secret she swore to never speak to Imra again.
Despite the heavy amounts of gossip and shame that was brought upon Imra, she got herself a job of taking care of a woman (the Queen) whom she admired greatly. She's never told the Queen her past, for fear of being fired.

Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural):
Picture/Description (When powers are in use.):
Username: Garjzla
Other: None

[COLOR=333333]Name: Imra Gender: Female Age: 20 Element: Air Signature Powers: Suffocation, making herself and other objects hover, and creating powerful gusts of wind. Rank: Lady in waiting, cares for the Queen. Residence: The castle, so she can take care of the Queen. Camp (If attending one.): Not attending. Weakness: Freezing cold temperatures.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Imra seems to have lots of different personalities. History: Imra came from a family that was high(ish) in ranking, but she is definitely not close to as high ranked as the Queen.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Imra tended to defy expectations even as a child. Unlike what women were supposed to do, she learned all she could and became highly intelligent, and she applied for many jobs as she got older. She refused to have children or even get married, because she wanted to complete all of her life goals before she did anything a normal woman would do. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Her father considered her unruly, while her mother silently appreciated what she was doing. One day her mother and father had an argument about her behavior and it escalated, so much so that her mother died from a knife to the chest.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Imra's father was killed by the authorities, and she was then lost in life. She fought for the freedom of women, but it got both of her parents killed. She lost her spirit a little, and stopped showing much emotion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]She had a friend who fought for women as well that comforted her, but that didn't last long after the death of her parents. Imra became suicidal and that was deeply frowned upon, so when her friend discovered her secret she swore to never speak to Imra again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Despite the heavy amounts of gossip and shame that was brought upon Imra, she got herself a job of taking care of a woman (the Queen) whom she admired greatly. She's never told the Queen her past, for fear of being fired. Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Garjzla Other: None[/COLOR]
(The depressed serial killer is back!)

[COLOR=333333]Name: Imra Gender: Female Age: 20 Element: Air Signature Powers: Suffocation, making herself and other objects hover, and creating powerful gusts of wind. Rank: Lady in waiting, cares for the Queen. Residence: The castle, so she can take care of the Queen. Camp (If attending one.): Not attending. Weakness: Freezing cold temperatures.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Imra seems to have lots of different personalities. History: Imra came from a family that was high(ish) in ranking, but she is definitely not close to as high ranked as the Queen.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Imra tended to defy expectations even as a child. Unlike what women were supposed to do, she learned all she could and became highly intelligent, and she applied for many jobs as she got older. She refused to have children or even get married, because she wanted to complete all of her life goals before she did anything a normal woman would do. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Her father considered her unruly, while her mother silently appreciated what she was doing. One day her mother and father had an argument about her behavior and it escalated, so much so that her mother died from a knife to the chest.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Imra's father was killed by the authorities, and she was then lost in life. She fought for the freedom of women, but it got both of her parents killed. She lost her spirit a little, and stopped showing much emotion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]She had a friend who fought for women as well that comforted her, but that didn't last long after the death of her parents. Imra became suicidal and that was deeply frowned upon, so when her friend discovered her secret she swore to never speak to Imra again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Despite the heavy amounts of gossip and shame that was brought upon Imra, she got herself a job of taking care of a woman (the Queen) whom she admired greatly. She's never told the Queen her past, for fear of being fired. Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Garjzla Other: None[/COLOR]
(Accepted. Great character!)

Back
Top Bottom