◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

[COLOR=333333]Name: Fleur Rousseau Gender: Female Age: 23 Element: Earth Signature Powers: The ability to make plants grow and move in any way she desires. Rank: What ranks are there? Residence: A rather large wood cabin in the village. Camp (If attending one.): Not attending one. Weakness: Fire and anything that harms plants (vinegar, boiling water, et cetera.) Personality: Serious and usually silent. She can seem very motherly and kind when she warms up to you, but if you bother her as a stranger it can seem like she wants to beat you. History: Fleur was born in France, but she was put up for adoption and nobody wanted her because she had an odd personality (random commentary on death and other depressing subjects). So, when Fleur was allowed to leave the orphanage, she left France and headed to this kingdom as a foreigner. She had been a slave in this kingdom for a few years, but due to her loyalty and intelligence (and her now understanding of English) she has been given freedom...Which as a woman, isn't much, but it's good enough. [/COLOR] She still has a very thick French accent, so sometimes it's hard to understand her.[COLOR=333333] Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Garjzla Other: Fleur is a butcher, and also has her own livestock, of course.[/COLOR]
(Accepted :) There are no rank unless you work at the castle or attend a camp.)

(Hey everyone, I have a quick question for you. Although this is rare for me to say, but I am content about the short story I wrote between Divinity and Damon, even so I am not pleased with the summary for this rp. There is nothing I want to change, my only concern is that it is long, this being because I had wanted to make it informative, but for others I'm afraid it might be boring to read. What is your opinion?)

(If anyone thinks it's boring, they can skim it. )
(True. Before we start we need, at least, four more characters. I want to make characters, so I will most likely fill these positions, but havent finished them yet. If anyone would like to make more characters, there is a list of those needed below.

Camp North/Earth:
Soldier

Camp East/Air:
Leader

Camp West/Water:
Soldier

Camp South/Fire:
Soldier

Thanks ;) )

Last edited:
Name: Divinity
Element: Spirit
Signature Powers: Mind reading, the ability to transfer memories from one person, or sharing a memory with another by her touch, often using this ability to menipulate ones emotion for good, the memories giving peace to people in times of anguish. Her true form has not yet be revealed, along with the other Spirit Elementals who reigned before her. There are many powers that she possesses, that will be displayed in time.
Residence: The Palace
Camp (If attending one.): None
Weakness: Divinity has only one weakness, and since her Elemental is Spirit her weakness follows that she can only become weak after having her heart broken. No one knows this, not even the Queen herself except for Damon, who, despite his love for her, mistreats her continually so that with a broken heart she is too weak to overpower him. After her heart is broken, Divinity’s powers grow faint, and she becomes as vulnerable as a human.
Personality: Sacraficial, Loyal, Wholehearted, Kind, Gentle, Sincere, Forgiving, and Humble
History: TBR
Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural):

Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): TBR
Username: Run Wild
Other:

Last edited:
(
Name: Divinity
Element: Spirit
Signature Powers: Mind reading, the ability to transfer memories from one person, or sharing a memory with another by her touch, often using this ability to menipulate ones emotion for good, the memories giving peace to people in times of anguish. Her true form has not yet be revealed, along with the other Spirit Elementals who reigned before her. There are many powers that she possesses, that will be displayed in time.
Residence: The Palace
Camp (If attending one.): None
Weakness: Divinity has only one weakness, and since her Elemental is Spirit her weakness follows that she can only become weak after having her heart broken. No one knows this, not even the Queen herself except for Damon, who, despite his love for her, mistreats her continually so that with a broken heart she is too weak to overpower him. After her heart is broken, Divinity’s powers grow faint, and she becomes as vulnerable as a human.
Personality: Sacraficial, Loyal, Wholehearted, Kind, Gentle, Sincere, Forgiving, and Humble
History: TBR

Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): TBR
Username: Run Wild
Other:
Cool character)

Name:Claire
Element:Water
Signature Powers:Bursts of water from her hands, placing water in people's lungs
Residence:A small dock house on the river
Camp (If attending one.):West
Weakness:All electric current
Personality:Serious, wants to be happy but doesn't let her, a bit depressed
History:As a young teenager, Claire lived with her two sisters. Her older one moved out one day, to move to the West Camp, where Claire and the younger sisiter were supposed to meet her someday, when they two got their powers. One day, while Claire was outside gathering berries for a pie, Damon's attack force swept her sister away, kid napping her. The only thing Claire could do was hear her sister's screams as she tried to locate them. The screams eventually stopped, and Claire never saw her sister again.

Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): (hair color changes)

Username:JabbaDaHutt
Other:Someone needs to realize her sister's death wasn't her fault, and that she can enjoy living again

Last edited:
Name:Amber
Signature Powers:
Residence:
Camp (If attending one.):
Weakness:
Personality:
History:
Picture/Description (When powers are in use.):
Username:
Other:GTG, will finish later.