◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

Irma put Divinity's dress on her, along with earrings and a necklace that had been picked out earlier. She looked at Divinity for a few seconds to tell if she did her job well or not, and she knew that the Queen looked nearly perfect. She just needed her shoes and the wedding could begin.
Getting a pair of white high heels, she gently put them on Divinity and backed away a few steps to be sure she did everything perfectly. If she messed up Divinity's look on her wedding day, what kind of Lady in Waiting was she?
Irma smiled, satisfied with her work. She put her hand on the Queen's shoulder, "No matter how you feel, my Queen, remember that you have my full faith and support. I care about you, so never hesitate to push all of your complaints onto me in times of frustration and sorrow." Irma said sincerely and smiled, putting her hand back down. "Now, I believe we shouldn't keep your people waiting any longer. You're dressed and ready to be married."

Divinity gazed at her reflection in the full length mirror, smiling when she was pleased with the result, sad as her smile may have been. She turned towards Imra. "I would be honored if you walked me down the isle, since neither my mother or father are here to do so."

Luna set the lacing it's right place, and fixed the flowers real quick before going over to Clarie,"Is something the matter?"she asked softly.
(@PoesAccomplice

Divinity gazed at her reflection in the full length mirror, smiling when she was pleased with the result, sad as her smile may have been. She turned towards Imra. "I would be honored if you walked me down the isle, since neither my mother or father are here to do so."
(Do you know the genders of the two characters you will make yet?)

Irma smiled softly.
"I would love to. I am honored that you would even consider that as an option." Irma replied humbly. "If that is what you wish, I will gladly do it without hesitation." She smiled happily, glad that she could be there for Divinity and have the honor of walking the Queen down the isle.

Last edited:
(One more post before I retire to preparing for school...Unless someone else posts.
lol.png
)

Hagrid was in the kitchens, preparing slightly ridiculous amounts of food. It was the Queen's wedding day, so the food had to be perfect, and there had to be lots of it. The other cooks were busy preparing their more simplistic dinner that they would eat downstairs while the people higher in ranking would eat upstairs.
He was joyful that he managed to finish all that had to be prepared, but he still had to fix the looks of it a little. There was a new cook that had just been hired, and she was less than great, but not too bad. He just had to fix her mistakes.
"Get this food up there! The table has t' be set before the wedding's over, and it'll be startin' any minute now!" Hagrid said urgently to the group of servants that hurried to carry everything upstairs.

Irma smiled softly.
"I would love to. I am honored that you would even consider that as an option." Irma replied humbly. "If that is what you wish, I will gladly do it without hesitation." She smiled happily, glad that she could be there for Divinity and have the honor of walking the Queen down the isle.

Divinity considered how faithful Imra had been to her during the past several years and wondered why she judged herself so harshly. "I suppose we should go then.." The queen stated quietly.

Back
Top Bottom