*☆Following the Northern Star☆* (A Pirate RP In The 17th Century)

(Ok
1f62d.png
)
Sara smiled and glanced at her brother before nodding. "We would like that. Thank you."
"My pleasure." Constance returned, gazing toads the setting sun.

Charlotte descended the short steps gracefully. She walked slowly down the corridor trying to find her room.
---
James swiftly chopped up several large onions and tossed them into a pot. Then he did the same with some carrots.

(Ok
1f62d.png
)
"My pleasure." Constance returned, gazing toads the setting sun.
"We shall see you at supper then, my lady." Sebatian said, giving her a bow then reaching for his sister's hand "Until then, we shall finish exploring this deck...unless you would care to join us?"

Peter wandered the boat, trying to help out as much as possible. He was excited, knowing he'd be travelling the vast seas.

Samara in a ragged white dress and brown boots nervously walked around the ship awaiting an order.Her hands clasped behind her back, a rag dwindling from her shaking fingers, she hummed to herself, then tripped on a deck board that had a jagged nail which caught her toe, and bumped into a cabin boy. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Please excuse me!" exclaimed Samara, who then caught herself before tripping anymore.

"We shall see you at supper then, my lady." Sebatian said, giving her a bow then reaching for his sister's hand "Until then, we shall finish exploring this deck...unless you would care to join us?" 
"I would like that very much, thank you." Constance decided to not be concerned whether or not she should check to see if her aunt had waken.

Back
Top Bottom