*☆Following the Northern Star☆* (A Pirate RP In The 17th Century)

Charlotte huffed impatiently while her maid slowly unlaced her gown. She did not wish to be late for supper, but she wanted to look her best. Her room was smaller than some of the first class cabins, but her father wouldn't allow her more money for a larger cabin, which was extremely irritating. At least it was cleaner than one would expect for a boat.
---
James bellowed out orders at some of the servants, pointing to different dishes and telling them to do this and that.

Name: Ayden Amell
Class: Cabin Boy
History: Ayden lost his parents to a fever that swept threw the city leaving few survivors, him and his sister being one of the few. After his parents died his sister become sick with the fever, but he vowed to take care of her, and by his care and commitment to her she survived. That was a few years ago, and even though they are homeless, Ayden works very hard at as many little jobs are available to provide for him and his sister, and by him they live a fairly good life. He decided to seek a job on the ship, the wages better than most jobs, and since he had been unable to find any jobs recently they were desperate for money.
Personality: Protective of his sister, strong, loyal, responsible, charming, hard work and slightly shy.
Discription/Picture:

Username: Chicky Crazy
Other: Captain's orders!

Name: Avery Amell
Class: Maid
History: Same as her brothers. She loves him very much, and does what she can to help make a better lives for themselves. At first Ayden didn't want her to work, as she was a lady and men are suppose to provide, but she finally pursuaided him to let her became a made so she could save money in the hope of buying an apartment one day.
Personality: Shy, sweet, curious, brave, and independent on her own even though she mostly depends on her brother.
Discription/Picture:

Username: Chicky Crazy
Other: Captain's Orders!

Charlotte huffed impatiently while her maid slowly unlaced her gown. She did not wish to be late for supper, but she wanted to look her best. Her room was smaller than some of the first class cabins, but her father wouldn't allow her more money for a larger cabin, which was extremely irritating. At least it was cleaner than one would expect for a boat.
---
James bellowed out orders at some of the servants, pointing to different dishes and telling them to do this and that.
(Want
Avery Amell to be your maid?)

Constance took his arm with hers, and with the other she lifted her skirt slightly so that it wouldn't drag on the wooden floor boards.
With a lady on each arm, Sebastian started exploring the ship again, eventually coming to the first class dining/ball room.

(#ladiesman)
~~~~
Charlotte breathed in. "Lace it tighter," she told Avery, taking a deep breath.
---
James had several servants put the lids over the silver platters of food, then prepared to send them out

Samara in a ragged white dress and brown boots nervously walked around the ship awaiting an order.Her hands clasped behind her back, a rag dwindling from her shaking fingers, she hummed to herself, then tripped on a deck board that had a jagged nail which caught her toe, and bumped into a cabin boy. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Please excuse me!" exclaimed Samara, who then caught herself before tripping anymore.

(Does anybody wanna rp with me?)

Samara in a ragged white dress and brown boots nervously walked around the ship awaiting an order.Her hands clasped behind her back, a rag dwindling from her shaking fingers, she hummed to herself, then tripped on a deck board that had a jagged nail which caught her toe, and bumped into a cabin boy. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Please excuse me!" exclaimed Samara, who then caught herself before tripping anymore.

(Does anybody wanna rp with me?)
(Can she help in the kitchen?)

Back
Top Bottom