~♦~The Wings of War~♦~ A Corvid Bird RP- Anyone can join!(Please read title post for more info!)

Puck Shouted "LET HIM GO! f he decides to join the raven tribe again, let him do so. If he needs any favor's from us let me know ok Dimmet? The reason is, He has been in that cell for 6 years, I think he has learned his lesson. SO I will Extend grace"

Puck Shouted "LET HIM GO! If he decides to join the raven tribe again, let him do so. If he needs any favor's from us let me know ok Dimmet? The reason is, He has been in that cell for 6 years, I think he has learned his lesson. SO I will Extend grace" 

((Well, he's been in there for almost 2 years, and he is about to turn 4. Just so you know. :) ))

Dimmet heard the shouting, but the wind rushing by his ears cut most of the words out, so he only made out pieces of what Puck had said. But it did not matter, he didn't believe that, after almost two years and countless escape attempts, they would just let him out of his cell so he could live like a normal corvid, no, they wouldn't do that, they'd probably just kill him. It would take a lot more than unbacked words to get him to thinking well of the crows again, they had done him wrong, and he wasn't the forgiving raven he once was...

(Haha! Yeah, listen to that one...
tongue.png
)

Dimmet breathed a sigh of relief, he was free, they had just let him leave, and even though he was on the verge of passing out, he felt almost giddy with happiness. But then he heard the wing beats behind him, a crow had followed, and found him. "You were ordered to let me go, so let me go!" He called back to Bryn over his shoulder, his voice a mixture of anger and desperation, and he couldn't keep a note of pleading from his tone, even though he tried.

Bryn didn't spare the breath to say, Yes, but you're just going to add another valuable soldier to the Raven's army! She just flew.

Puck Shouted "LET HIM GO! f he decides to join the raven tribe again, let him do so. If he needs any favor's from us let me know ok Dimmet? The reason is, He has been in that cell for 6 years, I think he has learned his lesson. SO I will Extend grace"

Bryn nearly choked. This time she did take the time to speak, but her furious remarks were directed at Puck, "If he needs favors? You think he's learned his lesson? The only thing this son of a scavenger has learned is to hate the Crows!" Bryn kept flying. She was going to be in so much trouble…

Whatever.

((Well, he's been in there for almost 2 years, and he is about to turn 4. Just so you know.
smile.png
))

Dimmet heard the shouting, but the wind rushing by his ears cut most of the words out, so he only made out pieces of what Puck had said. But it did not matter, he didn't believe that, after almost two years and countless escape attempts, they would just let him out of his cell so he could live like a normal corvid, no, they wouldn't do that, they'd probably just kill him. It would take a lot more than unbacked words to get him to thinking well of the crows again, they had done him wrong, and he wasn't the forgiving raven he once was...

(BRYN: TOLD YOU SO!!!)

Bryn didn't spare the breath to say, ​Yes, but you're just going to add another valuable soldier to the Raven's army! She just flew.

Bryn nearly choked. This time she did take the time to speak, but her furious remarks were directed at Puck, "If he needs favors? You think he's learned his lesson? The only thing this son of a scavenger has learned is to hate the Crows!" Bryn kept flying. She was going to be in so much trouble…

Whatever.

(BRYN: TOLD YOU SO!!!)

Though Dimmet hadn't heard Pucks works clearly, he heard, what he now knew was a female crow had said, and though he agreed, there was one thing he didn't like, and that was the insult. "'Son of a scavenger'?! Don't call me that, you eye-eating corvid!" He shouted back, it was the best insult he could think of with his clouded thoughts.

Though Dimmet hadn't heard Pucks works clearly, he heard, what he now knew was a female crow had said, and though he agreed, there was one thing he didn't like, and that was the insult. "'Son of a scavenger'?! Don't call me that, you eye-eating corvid!" He shouted back, it was the best insult he could think of with his clouded thoughts.

In spite of everything, Bryn blinked. Eye-eating? "What, you don't like to hear about your mother, do you?"

In spite of everything, Bryn blinked. Eye-eating? "What, you don't like to hear about your mother, do you?"

"My mother is a brave warrior, my father is general of the Raven tribe, and though I am, was against them, doesn't mean I think badly of them, or that I will stand for others speaking badly of them!" Dimmet called back to her, sounding indignant, then added as the world began to spin, "So, you... you just–!" Dimmet's wings gave out, and he spiraled down, crashing hard into some ferns at the base of a tree. He tried to push himself up, and couldn't, not yet, but he was far from the crow's tree thing now, so he was safe, apart from the female crow...

"My mother is a brave warrior, my father is general of the Raven tribe, and though I am, was against them, doesn't mean I think badly of them, or that I will stand for others speaking badly of them!" Dimmet called back to her, sounding indignant, then added as the world began to spin, "So, you... you just–!" Dimmet's wings gave out, and he spiraled down, crashing hard into some ferns at the base of a tree. He tried to push himself up, and couldn't, not yet, but he was far from the crow's tree thing now, so he was safe, apart from the female crow...

"Was against them! Told you so!" Bryn called back to Puck, not caring if he could hear. Then Dimmet plummeted. I win! Bryn sped down and landed next to him. "Hullo there."

"Was against them! Told you so!" Bryn called back to Puck, not caring if he could hear. Then Dimmet plummeted. I win! Bryn sped down and landed next to him. "Hullo there."

Dimmet narrowed his eyes to stop the black bots from spreading, it helped partially, and he looked up at Bryn with a heavy sigh, bravado long gone, "I didn't mean it like that, I– I just... Please, I left The Raven Tribe because I don't believe in what they wish to do, but I'm not going to be mistreated by a crows just because they don't believe me." He started to pick himself up, blood still trickling down the gleaming black feathers of his face and neck from the cut above his eye, a few drops landing on the ground.

Puck flied off towards Bryn "Bryn! I said to let him go! Why did you not listen to me... I do not appreciate your work right now" Looking at Dimmet "We must get you back to the crow hospital, If you wish. I understand that I might've been to harsh with you son, but please forgive me. Bryn do you have something to say."

Dimmet narrowed his eyes to stop the black bots from spreading, it helped partially, and he looked up at Bryn with a heavy sigh, bravado long gone, "I didn't mean it like that, I– I just... Please, I left The Raven Tribe because I don't believe in what they wish to do, but I'm not going to be mistreated by a crows just because they don't believe me." He started to pick himself up, blood still trickling down the gleaming black feathers of his face and neck from the cut above his eye, a few drops landing on the ground.

Bryn scoffed, "Look, I don't know you. On the other wing, though how am I supposed to know you're sincere, huh?"

Puck flied off towards Bryn "Bryn! I said to let him go! Why did you not listen to me... I do not appreciate your work right now" Looking at Dimmet "We must get you back to the crow hospital, If you wish. I understand that I might've been to harsh with you son, but please forgive me. Bryn do you have something to say."

Bryn ruffled her feathers, "Yeah I have something to say. Stupid orders get stupid actions."

(No insult to you, Farm! Bryn's rude. :) )

Back
Top Bottom