❂☸❂Ⓕⓡⓘⓝⓓⓘⓩⓩⓛⓔ'ⓢ Ⓜⓐⓖⓝⓘⓕⓘⓒⓔⓝⓣ Ⓒⓗⓐⓣ Ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓐⓓ!❂☸❂

Hi everyone! I am very sorry I have not been on lately, I have been very very busy. The two new ducklings, Snap Dragon and Petunia, (female and male) are doing great! They are so cute, and we think Snap Dragon is mallard/ indian runner and Petunia, mallard/ Magpie. The two new goats, Fixx and Suzie, are doing well also, very fun to play with! We are still waiting for one goose to hatch, keep your fingers crossed!
Crazy Crystal is still the way she usually is, hyper.

And I'm pretty tired, but all the new animals keep me happy.

Hey how could I find you on Minecraft?

Hi everyone! I am very sorry I have not been on lately, I have been very very busy. The two new ducklings, Snap Dragon and Petunia, (female and male) are doing great! They are so cute, and we think Snap Dragon is mallard/ indian runner and Petunia, mallard/ Magpie. The two new goats, Fixx and Suzie, are doing well also, very fun to play with! We are still waiting for one goose to hatch, keep your fingers crossed!

Aweee

cool!

Hey! Sorry I will probably be quitting- this is probably my last time on. But don't make a big deal about it. Pretend you don't know, and I might come back on at the end of the school year. Seussical Practice takes a lot of time.

Did you name your hens?
hi frindizzle!!!

Hey! Sorry I will probably be quitting- this is probably my last time on. But don't make a big deal about it. Pretend you don't know, and I might come back on at the end of the school year. Seussical Practice takes a lot of time.

Did you name your hens?
Aww...
I understand.

I named one Sol and the other Kee Kee :)

Back
Top Bottom