❂☸❂Ⓕⓡⓘⓝⓓⓘⓩⓩⓛⓔ'ⓢ Ⓜⓐⓖⓝⓘⓕⓘⓒⓔⓝⓣ Ⓒⓗⓐⓣ Ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓐⓓ!❂☸❂

Cool! How many eggs and what breeds?

3 months, they were born on Mothers Day. :)

Probably will place about nine eggs total (but a few more might find their way under the hens ;)) I will also hatch out mostly mixes and ameraucanas. But if my black orps and black copper marans start laying, I will ad a few kf those too :)

Oh that's cool! So they'll be laying soon, correct?

Hi Frindizzle! Could I join?

Of course! Welcome!
smile.png
How are you?

sure! I have 8 chickens. 4 hens laying, (one layed her first today!), 4 soon to be laying. I have 2 goats, 2 lizards, and a dog. I planted some plants and have been taking care of them. I have 4 zucchini plants, a pumpkin plant, 4 watermelon plants, a few garden bean plants, 6 potato plants, and 2 jalapeño plants. I am actually right about to go make some angel food cake since we have so many eggs right now. That is basically it. yup.

sure! I have 8 chickens. 4 hens laying, (one layed her first today!), 4 soon to be laying. I have 2 goats, 2 lizards, and a dog. I planted some plants and have been taking care of them. I have 4 zucchini plants, a pumpkin plant, 4 watermelon plants, a few garden bean plants, 6 potato plants, and 2 jalapeño plants. I am actually right about to go make some angel food cake since we have so many eggs right now. That is basically it. yup.

Cool! We have 2 goats here - what breeds do you have? I'm guessing the picture of you and that hen is the girl who laid? Again, congrats.

Cool variety of plants! Jalapeno's -- Yum.

Back
Top Bottom