➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

And sandwiches. So many sandwiches. Some healthy ish from Panera Bread and some lunch meat at home
Actually, I'm pretty sure your homemade sandwiches are healthier that anything from Panera. There is a lot of hidden sugar in their food :sick. Not that I think fried Oreos are better;). I've only tried it once, and I prefer the traditional cookies and milk vs frying.

I'm so bored. Anyone else?
Click your ruby slippers and Come down to Illinois
I have a ton of work you can help me with:gig
Like catching a turkey and clipping a wing
KIMG0329_01.JPG

Kelsey. This is absolutely disgusting!
Not only are oreos nasty, but then you fried them???!!!!
I know I'm a weirdo for hating oreos (@jwyles can verify that I basically hate all the normal things that people love) but that really sicks me out. The only thing that would make it even more nasty is if you were dipping them in ketchup.

Or mayonnaise

Ew would never dip them in either of those lol

And actually, I thought they were going to be disgusting too, which is why I've never made them or gotten them from the fairs or food trucks before, but surprisingly they were actually delicious lol almost like fried dough or something but better and with an Oreo in it. Of course, disgustingly unhealthy, but delicious lol

Actually, I'm pretty sure your homemade sandwiches are healthier that anything from Panera. There is a lot of hidden sugar in their food :sick. Not that I think fried Oreos are better;). I've only tried it once, and I prefer the traditional cookies and milk vs frying.

Wow really? Gross! I always get the roasted turkey, apple, white cheddar. I figure the apples and aregula and coleslaw are healthy ish? The special sauce probably has lots of sugar though and the cranberry walnut bread but surely it's better than roast beef (lunch meat) and American cheese slathered in mayonnaise on oatmeal bread? With no veggies or a salad whatsoever? :oops:

Me as well. I’m going to deep clean the coop later. I wanted to ride the horses but Guinness hasn’t been ridden in a long while and lord knows he’ll be in a bucky mood. :oops:

He's going to have to be ridden eventually, right? And the problems worked through?

Back
Top Bottom