《Human After All》A Role Play

How many stars will you rate this role play with?

• Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ☆☆

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ☆☆☆

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ☆☆☆☆

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ☆☆☆☆☆

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Name:Lauren Irin
Species:confused:man
Type of Human; C.M.I./Contender (Optional.):Contender
Personality:Lauren is mainly known as evil among most but she shows her kindness whenever possible.Lauren try's to be able to help others.She has her dark side, though.
History:Lauren grew up in a Famliy of four.Her mother.Her father.Her brother.And herself.Lauren was the youngest.When Lauren was 8, her father got very ill, and he died.Her brother wandered of to now where and has never been seen since.
Picture/Description:Lauren has pale skin and her eyes are a dark Emerald green.She has long blond hair that is mainly in a ponytail.
Prisoner/Captor/Neither:Neither
Motives:To make peace among both races.
Weapon:A pistol.
Username:cluckcluck1215
Other:I may not be able to RP often.

Last edited:
(If you read the role play, you'll understand what a contender is. They are the ones who want to bring peace to both sides. A C.M.I captures and studies clones to figure out how to control them. )

Name: Jaxson Pole
Species: Human
Type of Human; C.M.I./Contender (Optional.): C.M.I security
Personality: Quiet, but not antisocial. He enjoys a good conversation but doesn't get much of it, as his job leaves him singular most times. He's clever and observant, but his parents thought otherwise, so they found him a simple job as security guard and focused on finding his sister a more prominent job as a doctor.
History: Jaxson has about as average a history as a guy born during an alien war can have. He and his sister were raised by their very anti-alien parents with the knowledge that as soon as they came of age, they would join the cause to rid the earth of the aliens. And that's exactly what Jaxson's done. He didn't prove to be very intelligent or much of a fighter at first, so he was given guard duty. He's been doing the same job for the past four years, and despite the monotony that his parents told him came with guarding, he's enjoyed it.
Picture/Description:

Prisoner/Captor/Neither: Guard
Motives: Staying alive (#goaloftheyear)
Weapon: A revolver always worn at his hip, a Swiss Army knife, and a taser XD
Username: Silkiecuddles
Other: Ba ba black sheep.
Oh, also, he's Vanessa's younger brother, if that isn't obvious enough yet.

Name: Vanessa Pole
Type of Human; C.M.I./Contender (Optional.): C.M.I.
Personality: Vanessa is confident, intelligent, and maybe a little full of herself. She can be rather brusque and demanding sometimes, but only if the situation requires it.
History: Childhood same as Jaxson's, but at 18, she proved to be more useful to the cause. With her intelligence and strategical mindset, as well as her parent's money and connections, she was able to intern under a prominent doctor.
Occasionally Jaxson's loyalties would come in question, so when their parents died a few years ago, she took it upon herself to keep an eye on her him, making sure he stayed safe and on the right side of the cause.
Picture/Description:

Prisoner/Captor/Neither: Neither
Motives: As a doctor with the protection of the C.M.I, she isn't so worried about staying alive herself as keeping her brother well and out of trouble
Weapon: Revolver kept in a coat pocket, as well as a taser because tasers are the coolest
Other: Older sister to Jaxson Pole

Last edited:
Personality: Quiet, but not antisocial. He enjoys a good conversation but doesn't get much of it, as his job leaves him singular most times. He's clever and observant, but his parents thought otherwise, so they found him a simple job as security guard and focused on finding his sister a more prominent job as a doctor.
History: Jaxson has about as average a history as a guy born during an alien war can have. He and his sister were raised by their very anti-alien parents with the knowledge that as soon as they came of age, they would join the cause to rid the earth of the aliens. And that's exactly what Jaxson's done. He didn't prove to be very intelligent or much of a fighter at first, so he was given guard duty. He's been doing the same job for the past four years, and despite the monotony that his parents told him came with guarding, he's enjoyed it.
Picture/Description:

Personality: Vanessa is confident, intelligent, and maybe a little full of herself. She can be rather brusque and demanding sometimes, but only if the situation requires it.
History: Childhood same as Jaxson's, but at 18, she proved to be more useful to the cause. With her intelligence and strategical mindset, as well as her parent's money and connections, she was able to intern under a prominent doctor.
Occasionally Jaxson's loyalties would come in question, so when their parents died a few years ago, she took it upon herself to keep an eye on her him, making sure he stayed safe and on the right side of the cause.
Picture/Description:

Motives: As a doctor with the protection of the C.M.I, she isn't so worried about staying alive herself as keeping her brother well and out of trouble
Weapon: Revolver kept in a coat pocket, as well as a taser because tasers are the coolest
Accepted! Everyone's making brothers and sisters. XD

Picture/Description:

Picture/Description:

(Love them!)

Back
Top Bottom