《Human After All》A Role Play

How many stars will you rate this role play with?

• Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ☆☆

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ☆☆☆

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ☆☆☆☆

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ☆☆☆☆☆

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
(Love them!)
(Thank you!)

Quote:
(Hm. Not sure. How about you post first, set the stage, and Gar and I will hop in where we see fit?
tongue.png
)

(Since my characters will have no effect on what you guys do with your characters, I'm going to go ahead and post my pre-written posts that I made an hour ago like a weirdo. Thomas is always isolated in the lab, and Aya has nothing to do with the C.M.I, so I think it'll be fine. Don't hurt me, please.)

Thomas was in his lab, examining a fungus that was known to basically turn ants into mind controlled zombies. He wondered whether or not it could become useful in his research. To test this out, he would have a dog eat an extremely high dosage of the fungus and see what kind of impact it has over time. Of course, it may not work at all, but it was worth a try, right?
And if the mind controlling fungus worked properly, the way it works on ants, they could possibly use it for clones. Thomas wasn't very positive on this theory, and any animal with positive effects would eventually die and create more of the fungus, but at least it would be interesting! And nobody could say he wasn't doing anything to help their research

Taking a very large chunk of fungus, he force fed it to a small mutt dog and turned on a timer when it had been consumed to see how long it took for anything at all to happen. Thomas hoped this would have at least a tiny impact on the dog's mental state, but if not, he had other drugs to test. More unnatural and possibly dangerous...Actually, definitely dangerous.

____

Aya had just finished up a brain surgery and was washing her hands.The patient would most likely live, she hadn't failed at helping a patient yet, but there was always that gut wrenching feeling that maybe she wouldn't be successful this time.

One of Aya's workers approached her with a phone.
"Dr. Mythe..." He muttered quietly so nobody else heard, "This guy called again. The one complaining about our prices and you getting rich from other people's suffering...That's what he said, not me." The worker handed the phone to Aya when she held her hand out for it and quickly left, knowing her temper rose very quickly when people were complaining.

"Sir, this is the fifth time you have called this hospital." Aya said in a slightly angry tone, "What is your complaint this time?"
For a few minutes Aya was standing there, listening to the person's complaints over the phone, but then she interrupted him.
"Sir, I am a Neurosurgeon. I have worked for years. That is why I am 'rich'. If you think medical care that involves cutting open your skull should be free, shut up and do it yourself. I do not care what your medical condition is, I will be happy to fix it if you are willing to pay me for spending hours fixing someone's brain! If you call again with the same idiotic complaint I will tell them to stop answering this number. Bye-bye now." Aya hung up before the dude could reply and put the phone back in its rightful place

Hours later, Aya was driving back home. It was 1:00 a.m., and she was exhausted. She wanted to get out of her uniform and go to sleep. Thankfully around this time most people were decent enough to not call her, so she probably wouldn't be bothered and could relax for a few hours, and maybe sleep.
As Aya drove along a nearly deserted road, she felt herself dozing off and when she came back to her senses she was being jerked forward from something hitting the back of her car...Which was another car.

She cursed and looked around. The car that hit her was a truck, and she just had a tiny Prius, so her car was nearly crushed except for the front, thank goodness.

A few others had witnessed the crash and were very concerned for the person in the tiny baby car, so authorities were called very quickly and the person who had crashed into Aya, who was actually a drunk driver, was arrested.

Even though the person who had crashed into her was extremely irresponsible, she didn't blame herself any less. This world was full of coffee, she could've just drank some and have the energy to get home.
Ironically, it was Aya who was taken to a hospital, not one of her patients. They removed pieces of glass, gave her a few stitches, and made sure that nothing had been broken.
She was bruised and cut up, but luckily nothing any worse than that. So Aya was sent home and she decided to take a day off from work unless something serious happened.
All in all, a very painful day for her. And with how sore her neck and back was bound to be, she was sure the next day wouldn't be any better.

(Wow Gar. That's the worst thing I've ever read. Your spelling stinks, and your storyline thus far is, how to put it simply? Bad. Simply bad. Better luck next time.)

(Wow Gar. That's the worst thing I've ever read. Your spelling stinks, and your storyline thus far is, how to put it simply? Bad. Simply bad. Better luck next time.)
(Welp...Time to go to the nearest cliff! Though while I myself am not thrilled about how I started off, I do know for a fact that my spelling was at least almost perfect. Because I can't tell you how many times I reread it.
roll.png
)

Last edited:
(HOW DARE YOU MAKE CHOICES FOR ME. I am highly offended. We can't be friends anymore.)
(Ok, I'll start. But first, I was wondering, because Artemis is being imprisoned so that she can be interogated, if we could incorporate Gar in by having Thomas interograte her. That way all three of us could play together instead of leaving out Gar. If you don't want to do that Gar, I understand, because Thomas is really suppose to be a scientist. If you say yes, you can hurt Artemis though (that would be enough to bribe Bantambird :lol:))

(Ok, I'll start. But first, I was wondering, because Artemis is being imprisoned so that she can be interogated, if we could incorporate Gar in by having Thomas interograte her. That way all three of us could play together instead of leaving out Gar. If you don't want to do that Gar, I understand, because Thomas is really suppose to be a scientist. If you say yes, you can hurt Artemis though (that would be enough to bribe Bantambird
lol.png
))
(Well, doesn't make too much sense, but alright. XD He is the most violent and crazy person there, so I guess I could see why they would want him to do the interrogating.
tongue.png

Haha! You better take that back before she looks at this and sees it. Because she could really be like that in real life. And we would all be dead, or tortured, or something else very painful and violent.)

(Well, doesn't make too much sense, but alright. XD He is the most violent and crazy person there, so I guess I could see why they would want him to do the interrogating. :p
Haha! You better take that back before she looks at this and sees it. Because she could really be like that in real life. And we would all be dead, or tortured, or something else very painful and violent.)
(Yeah, in real life I would have a restraining order put on her :p )

Back
Top Bottom