《Human After All》A Role Play

How many stars will you rate this role play with?

• Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ☆☆

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ☆☆☆

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ☆☆☆☆

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ☆☆☆☆☆

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
(Sorry I left, my neighbor was taken to the hospital. I now have to go to bed though.)
(No problem :) I'll be back around 2 eastern time.)

Artemis stood and crossed the cell. Obediently she turned to allow the guard to handcuff her; she knew she could not overthrow the guard at that very moment, but rather waited the perfect opportunity with eagerness. She may have been ready to give her life to stop bloodshed of the innocent, but that didn't mean that she would die without a fight. She smiled darkly to herself knowing she would never give in. She only hoped she could be as brave as her parents had been.
Jaxson clamped the cuffs shut, giving them a slight wiggle to make sure they were in place. Taking hold of her elbow, he turned her around facing the doorway so he could insert the key into a hole. A click was followed by a panel sliding open. It revealed a blue screen which Jaxson placed the flat of his hand against. After a moment, the screen dimmed simultaneously with a buzzing sound of sorts. "Shield is down," he murmured to himself as he returned the key to his belt. "Ready?" He then asked, though he wasn't sure why. It's not like he needed a prisoner's confirmation before entering or leaving.

"Don't touch me." Artemis threatened within a whisper, feeling the guard's grip loosen as she jerked out of his reach. She was completely ready to follow the guard, as was intended, without being lead.

"Don't touch me." Artemis threatened within a whisper, feeling the guard's grip loosen as she jerked out of his reach. She was completely ready to follow the guard, as was intended, without being lead.
"Sorry," Jaxson muttered, "but I've got very specific orders." He reclaimed her elbow with a tighter grip and pushed her through the doorway.

Name:Lauren Irin
Species:confused:man
Type of Human; C.M.I./Contender (Optional.):Contender
Personality:Lauren is mainly known as evil among most but she shows her kindness whenever possible.Lauren try's to be able to help others.She has her dark side, though.
History:Lauren grew up in a Famliy of four.Her mother.Her father.Her brother.And herself.Lauren was the youngest.When Lauren was 8, her father got very ill, and he died.Her brother wandered of to now where and has never been seen since.
Picture/Description:Lauren has pale skin and her eyes are a dark Emerald green.She has long blond hair that is mainly in a ponytail.
Prisoner/Captor/Neither:Neither
Motives:To make peace among both races.
Weapon:A pistol.
Username:cluckcluck1215
Other:I may not be able to RP often.
Accepted! She can role play with my character, Aya, if you get bored.

"Sorry," Jaxson muttered, "but I've got very specific orders." He reclaimed her elbow with a tighter grip and pushed her through the doorway.

Artemis glared towards the man, but allowed him to lead her without a further fight. She memorized everything she saw with silent observation.

Last edited:
Artemis glared towards the man, but allowed him to lead her without a further fight. She memorized everything she saw with silent observation.
Jaxson watched Artemis closely to make sure she didn't try anything as they walked. He kept his free hand on the handle of his taser as he steered her down the hall, taking a right towards an elevator. He pressed his hand against a panel, much like the one in the cell, and the doors opened. Once they were on and the doors closed securely, he loosened his grip slightly. "Why are you here?" He asked suddenly. It was a harmless question, just something he liked to ask the majority of prisoners he was required to take for interrogations. He was never given any info about the prisoners besides their names, and sometimes not even that, so he liked to ask questions on the otherwise silent elevator rides.

Back
Top Bottom