🌱Growing With Ben🌱 ~ The Chonicles of the Troublesome Seeds

Which fruits/vegetables have you successfully grown before?

• Total voters
So all you do is put them in the ground and in the spring you have trees? I have half a pint of cherries from a local farm stand that should be acclimated to this NYS weather. Any other info that would be helpful please share!
Make sure you know where you planted them so that you don't accidentally kill them before or after they sprout.

It can take years before they get big enough to bloom and if they come from a hybrid tree, you don't know what kind of cherry that you will end up with.

If they do sprout and grow well you can try to get cuttings from an established tree and do your own grafting.

Make sure you know where you planted them so that you don't accidentally kill them before or after they sprout.

It can take years before they get big enough to bloom and if they come from a hybrid tree, you don't know what kind of cherry that you will end up with.

If they do sprout and grow well you can try to get cuttings from an established tree and do your own grafting.
Thank you!

This is helpful. I’ll have to try planting some cherries this fall.

How much water do they need? How deep do I plant it? Direct sun?

You forgot to put "Nothing. My garden was a failure." in the poll. :lol: Sorry, my vegetable gardens that I've helped with doesn't really do that great. I've successfully grown flowers, though. Bulbs have done the best for me, especially the lilies.

You also forgot "Carrots." ;)

Have you joined TheEasyGarden yet? https://www.theeasygarden.com/

There is a lot of bad information posted on the Internet. Be careful what you believe.
As i had stated before, not saying i do or don’t believe it, im leaving it as a said with the original post, it may be of use, or it may not, i don’t grow cherries, or oranges, and i haven’t planted lemons or limes in a while (though i still have the trees and eat the fruit)
Point is, it might be useful, or it might not, i hope i made it clear enough, because i had said it a few times.

You forgot to put "Nothing. My garden was a failure." in the poll. :lol: Sorry, my vegetable gardens that I've helped with doesn't really do that great. I've successfully grown flowers, though. Bulbs have done the best for me, especially the lilies.

You also forgot "Carrots." ;)

Have you joined TheEasyGarden yet? https://www.theeasygarden.com/
lucky compared to mine.

I had put 50+ seeds in a green house, wind came and knocked it over and all the plants got ruined.

Just not meant to be, i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom