🖌Community Art Nook🖌

Found one semi-decent picture of one of the minis I painted. I'd like to get something set up though for nicer backgrounds/less clutter for pictures
20240413_120531.jpg

I have never heard of a goose or turkey hydra! That sounds very cool!
Pretty sure they're homebrew, like the Sharkbear and False Hydra. I just thought they were silly and had to get them. I got a 5 headed cat for my friend to paint with her 5 kitties too.

And of course, my Centaurtaur. The pride and joy (and my mother's bane) of my 'to be painted' collection

Hello! My name is Grace and I mainly paint and draw animals. I've been painting in acrylics for about 16 years now and my main art business is painting custom pet portraits. I love to experiment with different styles and mediums so you'll see a lot of different art from me. You can find me elsewhere online @gscartwork.

stella.jpg
This is just beautiful, Grace!

Pretty sure they're homebrew, like the Sharkbear and False Hydra. I just thought they were silly and had to get them. I got a 5 headed cat for my friend to paint with her 5 kitties too.

And of course, my Centaurtaur. The pride and joy (and my mother's bane) of my 'to be painted' collection
I can't wait to see all of thosr finished, if you would like to share them!

Back
Top Bottom