1 dozen bantam White Crested Polish eggs - NPIP

Sportsterjeep

Creekside Acres Farm
9 Years
Jun 1, 2010
Mill Hall PA
Creekside Acres proudly offers for your consideration, one dozen of our bantam White Crested Polish eggs. These eggs will come from a pen with a wc black roo over wc chocolate, wc splash, wc black, wc blue, and wc cuckoo girls. The offspring colors could be smooth or frizzled black, blue, chocolate, or cuckoo. You will not get any splash chicks from these eggs. I do not believe that the cuckoo hen has resumed laying and have not hatched any cuckoos this spring from them. However, I'm including it as a possibility just in case she is laying again. The chocolate hen that is in this pen has a little more coloring in her crest than I prefer, but she has thrown chicks with both large and small patches of chocolate crest feathers.

Warning, these are very large crested birds!

Fertility has been very good here as well as with eggs we have shipped. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped, placed in a carton, taped shut, then packaged with crumpled newspaper around the carton inside of a large priority shipping box. I do my best to ensure that the eggs arrive safe and sound and so far have had great results shipping these.

We are NPIP certified, AI and Pollorum clean.

This auction ends Sunday evening and payment will be due by 2 pm monday via PayPal so that these can ship Monday the 9th at around 3pm.

And now, on to the eye candy........

59227_4180744.jpg

59227_6991281.jpg

59227_7647866.jpg

59227_dscn2765.jpg

59227_dscn0680.jpg

And here are a few of this springs hatchlings.
59227_2011-05-05_19-23-04_215.jpg

59227_2011-05-05_19-23-30_371.jpg

Last edited:
Serious eye candy. I love them! Can tell that you put a lot of time into your breeding project- the quality shines through.

Quote:
You KNOW you want them Phage!
tongue.png
I can't do bantmas other than my small flock of silkies
hit.gif
oh and a few MIllies...otherwise my big birds will pick them off:( The whites are sooo perdy!

Quote:
You KNOW you want them Phage!
tongue.png
I can't do bantmas other than my small flock of silkies
hit.gif
oh and a few MIllies...otherwise my big birds will pick them off:( The whites are sooo perdy!

I LOVE the bearded whites, I'm trying to build up some good breeders from them right now.

Back
Top Bottom