10+ MULTI BREED SPECIAL- MARANS & SUSSEX, NPIP & PRIORITY SHIPPING INCLUDED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
RUNNING A SPECIAL FOR SHORT TIME AS MY INCUBATORS ARE FULL!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST PERSON TO REPLY WITH SOLD AND SENDS A CLEARED PAYMENT GETS THESE! I WILL UPDATE LISTING ONCE I RECEIVE CLEARED PAYMENT.

THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING SHIP DATES AS OF 5/16/12

6/25/12-SOLD
6/27/12- SOLD
6/30/12- SOLD
7/2/12- AVAILABLE

PRIORITY SHIPPING INCLUDED

PAYPAL IS [email protected]

BREEDS TO CHOOSE FROM

BLACK COPPER MARANS- SHOW BIRDS POSSIBLE FROM THIS LINE

BLUE MARANS (THESE ARE COMING FROM A BLUE PEN WITH BLACK COPPER HENS AND BLUE HENS, SO THE RESULTS WILL BE BLUE, BLACK, CUCKOO AND SPLASH FROM THE BLUE HENS)

BLUE COPPER MARANS- (THESE ARE COMING FROM A BLUE PEN WITH BLACK COPPER HENS AND BLUE HENS, SO THE RESULTS WILL BE BLUE COPPER, BLACK COPPER AND SPLASH COPPER FROM THE BLUE AND BLACK COPPER HENS)

SPLASH MARANS

SPLIT CORONATION SUSSEX ( BEEN HATCHING LOTS OF CORO'S FROM THESE) 3 EGGS PER ORDER MAX********JUST SOLD ALL THESE HENS SO 6/27/12 WILL BE LAST AVAILABLE FOR THESE. AFTER THAT NO MORE*********

SILVER SUSSEX, PURE-4 EGGS MAX PER ORDER

YOU PICK WHAT BREED, HOW MANY FOR A TOTAL OF 12 EGGS. I WILL ADD EXTRAS AS AVAILABLE.

GET YOUR SPRING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
sorry to everyone who has inquired about eggs. I lost my ISP on thurs night and did not get it back until today!
barnie.gif
They actually sent someone today as the guy showed up yesterday and didn't bother calling after he had seen our dog and the Beware of Dog sign. He just cancelled and left. We were home! anyway came out today so I am back. I was not able to fill orders due to no internet access. I have contacted those that had orders to ship on sat.
I received payment for these eggs so the 6/6 shipment is sold. thanks!

sold! Sent payment via PP.

Would like a combo of blue copper marans, Splash Marans if you don't have enough of that combo then FBCM too!

Ship date - 6-25 please

Please confirm receipt.

Thank you.

Laurel

sold! Sent payment via PP.

Would like a combo of blue copper marans, Splash Marans if you don't have enough of that combo then FBCM too!

Ship date - 6-25 please

Please confirm receipt.

Thank you.

Laurel

Laurel
received payment Thankyou! will send these out on Monday 6/25/12. The possibilities of what you will hatch from the blue copper eggs are black copper, blue copper and splash copper along with a cuckoo sometimes. With these still being first generation eggs the copper does not always express itself in some of the chicks. My first blue coppers from this pen are just at the point of lay now.

Would love some splash Marans if they're available for the 27th or a combo of splash and blue if that's easier to create a dozen. let me know if they're still available and I'll send payment. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom