11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want emus some day not sure if I'll hatch them though. I haven't seen too much success on BYC with hatching them.
There have been some successes. We had a couple hatch on previous EHAL threads like this one

Emu in shell.jpeg

I just set eggs today! I know the dad is a beautiful Buff Orpington but im clueless as to what the moms are. (I traded infertile eggs for fertile ones from a coworkers mom). This is my first hatch and I'm really excited 😁 the picture is the dad :) he was mine at one point but I had to rehome him because he was attacking my daughter 💁 at least I'll get some of his offspring!
IMG_76771.jpg

I want emus some day not sure if I'll hatch them though. I haven't seen too much success on BYC with hatching them.
"White House on the Hill" YouTube channel... they hatched Emu eggs twice. You might search their videos and find some tips. I don't want emus, so I wasn't paying attention.

Can you send him an iPad or something so you can FaceTime him or what not... That's what I would do.

We have been using video calls and such for family since we can't visit family farm away an affected by this.
That's a good idea. Unfortunately he's a bit of a Luddite. He has a smartphone but only uses it for phonecalls. Forget anything that involves logging in or connecting to WiFi. He's stubborn and I've given up trying any new tech with him even if it would greatly improve his quality of life. He's just not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom