11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I want too but I'm trying to find someone local in VA.

By the way I was going to get a hold of you and ask you if you do anyone who makes chicken saddles in Virginia... I need like 5
I'm in VA. Yes I know someone but not sure how to put you in touch with her. She goes to the swap in TSC, Rocky Mount.

So I'm new to this page trying to figure it out, but this makes me excited I have incubator full about to hatch tomorrow!! yay!! I'll be plenty ready to hatch by then, this sounds cool! I was really hoping to get some Brahma eggs or quail. Guinea or turkey before I set up again, if not I'll use some of my girls ,we'll see!! Yes I'm a hatch addict!😂😂😬
You are really hooked!

Congratulations on the hatch tomorrow!

I forget who it was, but someone on here did an experiment by covering several eggs entirely in sharpie. They hatched without issues.
That's good to know. I use whatever I have available. Usually sharpie or a pencil.

The duck eggs i just did have sharpie and they're hatching great

That black bill one in the mint green egg I already claimed. I'm hatching these for someone else because they're not into incubating but they wanted to hatch their duck eggs. I get first choice of 3. That's the payment 😂

IMG_20200310_120336.jpg

I'm in VA. Yes I know someone but not sure how to put you in touch with her. She goes to the swap in TSC, Rocky Mount.
Maybe I'll take a road trip some day. Not sure how far that is from the Richmond area. I was thinking about checking at the big swap you told me about. I think I'm going there to buy 😂

That's good to know. I use whatever I have available. Usually sharpie or a pencil.

The duck eggs i just did have sharpie and they're hatching great

That black bill one in the mint green egg I already claimed. I'm hatching these for someone else because they're not into incubating but they wanted to hatch their duck eggs. I get first choice of 3. That's the payment 😂

View attachment 2047981
Very nice hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom