11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Mine would hide 😂
My son want to clean his room today so he get it done.. lol. They also have homework packets teachers sent home with them.. they told them it would be extra credit in most classes though...
I told them if we (I work in a school also) we would be spring cleaning in July. So they decided they would help now.. they know the house get done before summer break starts..

got the call about 9 pm that the schools here will be closed for the next 30 days and that they will re-evaluate everything after spring break//????
on the hatch-a -long we recandled the shipped muscovy eggs last night. started with 13 had 2 blood rings early and several(I cant remember the number)clears,,,, so we had 9 swimming aliens last night!! wow!

The venue of our annual trip to Glass Camp got postponed due to Covid-19, so I'm in!

got the call about 9 pm that the schools here will be closed for the next 30 days and that they will re-evaluate everything after spring break//????
on the hatch-a -long we recandled the shipped muscovy eggs last night. started with 13 had 2 blood rings early and several(I cant remember the number)clears,,,, so we had 9 swimming aliens last night!! wow!

We got the same type of call around 4:30pm Friday. The school district will try some type of e-learning and then evaluate whether to reopen or not in early April. Sadly, I was supposed to go in with my chickens and present on Tuesday. The classroom eggs are due to hatch then, so I hope the teacher brought the incubator home or will be able to get into the building to retrieve the chicks. Security changed so much over the years. Back in 1990-2005, we would either have a key or make arrangements with the custodians if we needed to get into the school over the weekend.

:wee

We got the same type of call around 4:30pm Friday. The school district will try some type of e-learning and then evaluate whether to reopen or not in early April. Sadly, I was supposed to go in with my chickens and present on Tuesday. The classroom eggs are due to hatch then, so I hope the teacher brought the incubator home or will be able to get into the building to retrieve the chicks. Security changed so much over the years. Back in 1990-2005, we would either have a key or make arrangements with the custodians if we needed to get into the school over the weekend.
Things do change! I used to be able to get key out of the lockbox to pick up the church video t covert for the web page. No more! I now get the DVD out of the mail box and if they forget to put it in, no video that week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom