11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So as I was getting ready to go back and get some more chicks from the brooder to put in their new pen this little guy decides I not leaving without him and flies up on my arm.

7AB77C36-260C-4C1F-9626-DEBF306A74BC.png

Thanks for the welcome. My eggs are all set! I set a different amount than mentioned because I hadn't realised that I shouldn't say the amount in the thread :). I will message casportpony my revised number.

We had to go get a new incubator this morning. The old one, which I've never even used, seemed to have a fault. First it wouldn't keep a steady temperature (and I had it running for over a day to get it ready for the eggs). Then the heater started melting the styrofoam a bit, so glad I was in the room and noticed. Didn't really want to spend the money but I'm okay with it since the new one was on sale for a pretty good price and will turn the eggs for me while the old one was just a simple still air, no turner, foam model. For my first incubator hatch this incubator will be more goof proof. Can't wait to see all the babies in about 3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom