11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 out. The other 2 are under heat plate. Several more pipped.
ECD680FD-D76C-43B7-9587-3730F7D22AD7.jpeg

No. Leave it alone. They can take up to 24 hours.
X2 leave it. They need rest before starting to zip

Thanks! I really need to hear it even if I know better. Even my husband was like leave it alone! I did and it made it’s own little hole eventually. Debating on going to bed and waking up to more chicks in my incubator or staying up but I feel it would drive me crazy.

Out of the 7 that are left they all have external pips except one. There’s nothing.

Thanks! I really need to hear it even if I know better. Even my husband was like leave it alone! I did and it made it’s own little hole eventually. Debating on going to bed and waking up to more chicks in my incubator or staying up but I feel it would drive me crazy.

Out of the 7 that are left they all have external pips except one. There’s nothing.
Yes, go to bed....But will you sneak a look in the middle of the night?

:clap
Yes like watching water boil only worse.

Don't discount that last egglet, yet. Just like people ... some are slow starters. :fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom