11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
62B3B041-6700-4528-89AB-845825B16B40.jpeg

My hatch is over! I ended up with 22 healthy noisy chicks. I put 30 into lockdown but 2 died while trying to get out of the egg and the other 6 just didn't make it. I had to help 2 chicks because they were not making any progress and I didn't want more dead babies. I set 41 eggs and ended up with 22 chicks which I think is pretty good for the first time incubating. I will post some pictures of them later.

My hatch is over! I ended up with 22 healthy noisy chicks. I put 30 into lockdown but 2 died while trying to get out of the egg and the other 6 just didn't make it. I had to help 2 chicks because they were not making any progress and I didn't want more dead babies. I set 41 eggs and ended up with 22 chicks which I think is pretty good for the first time incubating. I will post some pictures of them later.
Congratulations!

That is a very nice hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom