12+ blue/splash ameraucana eggs NPIP

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
My ameraucanas are laying like crazy these days and the incubator is full up. I hate to eat these pretty blue eggs so I'm offering them up for auction. $25 plus $15 shipping and handling for 12+ eggs to ship out ASAP.

Daddy is a splash ameraucana. The mamas are black and blue ameraucanas. My original stock came from the Gardner and Riddick lines.

Eggs will be shipped Priority USPS. Each egg is bubble wrapped and then securely placed in a bubble wrap filled box.

PM me if you have any questions!

Awww, thanks! They are good birds. The girls are a little shy, but the roosters are awesome. They have all been mellow boys that take really good care of their girls.

I need to get a good picture of the eggs. I've been working on the color and am quite pleased with the direction they are going. Some are still laying eggs that list towards green, but most are giving a nice blue teal color.

I am running it indefinitely as the girls are laying like crazy. I was NPIP until March 30th. I need to have the guy come back out to test and am just trying to find a time. I hope to have that done this month.

No. I've been a huge slacker and haven't called the guy. Truthfully, I got it in the first place so I could ship started birds and I don't have any to sell right now so I haven't been all that motivated. :(
Not many people need it to get eggs and I've been able to sell all the hatched birds locally. Eventually I'll get him back out here. It's just hard since I work until 7pm most days. Hate to take time off when I don't have to.

I think Cree Farms is in Washington State. I would imagine that they have their NPIP.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom