Where to find wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
Does anyone have any suggestions for finding wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana eggs? I am looking to do a spring chick thing in well spring and have always wanted Ameraucanas for the eggs, pets, and breeding. I know it's early but I know how hard they can be to find and don't want to settle. I want these colors for the roo look, I want a red roo and prefer to fill that space with a Ameraucana for the breeding opportunities. Thanks 😊
P.S I seen mpc has them maybe they will be in stock again when it's in season also I want 6 eggs cuz I heard a 50%percent hatch rate is normal and I only really have 2 1 hen and 1 roo. I can always give away/sell what is"extra"

I came across your thread on showing Chooks, a little harsh. BUT, I'm from one of those small rural areas where it's done for enjoyment.
Thank you it definitely got harsh I'm glad you get it. That's what it's like around here people are so harsh sometimes

I know a friend who has EEs crossed to a Blue Wheaten Ameraucana rooster available. :p Not what your looking for, but she does hope to get a hen and have pure chicks and eggs available as soon as possible.
This is her rooster-

42BB6069-A505-4E65-9F83-7F109EB3D8E2.jpeg

I know a friend who has EEs crossed to a Blue Wheaten Ameraucana rooster available. :p Not what your looking for, but she does hope to get a hen and have pure chicks and eggs available as soon as possible.
This is her rooster-

View attachment 3179746
Thanks and he is very handsome but I really want purebred. Thanks again though

This is her rooster-

View attachment 3179746
The pure chicks or eggs I'm interested in. Is she getting a new roo for making pures

I just seen your in Washington, gonna be hard to ship all the way across the US

Back
Top Bottom