Where to find wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs

Pampered chicken girl

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
Does anyone have any suggestions for finding wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana eggs? I am looking to do a spring chick thing in well spring and have always wanted Ameraucanas for the eggs, pets, and breeding. I know it's early but I know how hard they can be to find and don't want to settle. I want these colors for the roo look, I want a red roo and prefer to fill that space with a Ameraucana for the breeding opportunities. Thanks 😊
P.S I seen mpc has them maybe they will be in stock again when it's in season also I want 6 eggs cuz I heard a 50%percent hatch rate is normal and I only really have 2 1 hen and 1 roo. I can always give away/sell what is"extra"

I know a friend who has EEs crossed to a Blue Wheaten Ameraucana rooster available. :p Not what your looking for, but she does hope to get a hen and have pure chicks and eggs available as soon as possible.
This is her rooster-

42BB6069-A505-4E65-9F83-7F109EB3D8E2.jpeg

I know a friend who has EEs crossed to a Blue Wheaten Ameraucana rooster available. :p Not what your looking for, but she does hope to get a hen and have pure chicks and eggs available as soon as possible.
This is her rooster-

View attachment 3179746
The pure chicks or eggs I'm interested in. Is she getting a new roo for making pures

Back
Top Bottom