12 + BLUE & SPLASH SILKIE EGGS-AUCTION NOW CLOSED

On Sunday at 8pm when the time is up, what if you have 5 people bidding at the last, And where is the timer to be fair? You might have to take orders for several dozens in that case, and then since I can't be here at my computer on Sunday at 8pm, I would probably lose out anyway. That was the good thing about the proxy bid.

I second that....already hearing people talking about listing on one of the other auction sites :-(
Ur birds are looking great as usual!!
Yeah, I've heard that but from what I have read is that they had no choice other than to change the format of BYC. They said it was either that or no more BYC. The only thing I don't like about the new set up is how you have to sell and bid. I hope they can at least work on getting the proxy bidding back..

Thanks for the compliment on my birds... I need to get some updated pics soon. It's just been so crappy out and you have to be in the mood to do it lol

On Sunday at 8pm when the time is up, what if you have 5 people bidding at the last, And where is the timer to be fair? You might have to take orders for several dozens in that case, and then since I can't be here at my computer on Sunday at 8pm, I would probably lose out anyway. That was the good thing about the proxy bid.

Whoever has the last highest bid at 8:00pm EST on Sunday according to my computer clock wins them.

Ex.. If someone bids lets say $50.00 right at 8:00pm and then there is another bid for $51.00 but it's 8:01 the last person wins them because it's past 8:00.
If the last highest bid is at 7:54pm and then someone bids and it's 8:01pm. The bidder that bid at 7:54pm will win.

I can not take orders for several dozens of eggs.. I have a small flock and I don't like to do pre-orders because you just never know when hens will go broody.

Yeah me.

The only thing I guess is close to proxy bidding in a way, is to bid the most you want to pay and hopefully no one will want to go that high. I have nothing better to do when this auction is getting ready to close so I will just sit back and keep bidding up. If I knew that I couldn't be there then I would you use the highest bid method or pass that auction up.

I miss the old way and really don't like other auction sites I have visited. I guess E%^y might be the one everyone would recognize but I don't know everyone's screen names over there so I usually don't bid. I know how the people here are about packaging, etc. I have confidence when I bid here about the seller. I will probably just hang here.

There are several from here trying to put together a place for auctions on FB -- called PoultryBid check it out it might be something your interested in . Love your birds but afraid shipped eggs to my northwoods would freeze this time of year
sad.png
how does the heat pack work ? does it really help ?

There are several from here trying to put together a place for auctions on FB -- called PoultryBid check it out it might be something your interested in . Love your birds but afraid shipped eggs to my northwoods would freeze this time of year
sad.png
how does the heat pack work ? does it really help ?

Yup, Already a member of Poultrybid. Probably will try that next.. The heat pack work great! I have 72 hour heat packs and can ship in a styrofoam box.

Back
Top Bottom