12+ Dominique Hatching Eggs

chseeads

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2009
Bloomington, Indiana
I've got a dozen + large fowl Dominique eggs ready for a Wednesday shipment if anyone is interested and can purchase and pay by tonight, or early Wed. a.m.

Shipping should be no more than $15 for most areas of the country.

I am done setting for the season, and I had an Ebay auction up for these and they didn't sell...so that's why the last minute offer here, just to see if I can move them quickly or not. (Thursday shipments are possible if you're in an area that's close enough that transit time should only be 2 days, but I always aim for midweek shipping no later than Wed.)

My Paypal is [email protected] - If you want them, you can hit the Buy It Now and pay the $20 total, and when you give me your actual zip code, if it's closer and shipping is lower, I can do a partial Paypal refund.... I figure that might be more cut and dry than playing e-mail tag about it up front.

I've had good results on shipping without breakage, but can't guarantee any hatch rates due to postal handling and incubating fluctuations, etc. etc.....

I wrap the eggs in bubble wrap, sit them upright in egg cartons, pack the boxes with crumpled paper....

224783_10150271653432289_296982217288_9021296_2940012_n.jpg

If you have any questions, post or PM me and I'll try to get back with you in a timely manner this evening.

Back
Top Bottom