12+ Lavender Project Pen Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
THIS IS A RELIST AND I AM UNABLE TO DELETE OR EDIT OLD POSTS, SO PLEASE DISREGARD THE REPLIES BELOW AND PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THESE EGGS. I am currently taking orders for shipping priority mail on Tuesday, 7/2 which should get them to you on Thursday, 7/5. Please add $17 for shipping costs. This offering is for 12+ eggs from my lavender project pen and lavender/split pen. The porc/lav project pen has 2 lavender boys over lav split and porcelain hens, as well as one non-split buff hen. You could hatch lavenders, porcelains, splits or buff split to lavender from these eggs. Since one customer recently chose to complain about the splits that hatched, I will say that you could get a wide variety of colors from this pen as noted above. In spite of her statement to the contrary, splits can hatch as blacks, blues, partridge or calicos. It all depends on the color genetics carried by the lavender or black ancestors (or even white in some cases since lavender was crossed on white at one time) they are bred from. There are many of my customers out there who have gorgeous lavenders from this pen, so please don't let a beginner's whining discourage you. She was just mad at me because she failed to read that this is a project pen:) Even one lavender chick is worth more than the cost of these eggs. The second pen has a black lav split roo over lavender hens. I have my first eggs from this pen in the incubator now. ALL of the birds pictured below were hatched from this pen or are IN the breeding pens now. Paypal only to [email protected], please, no e-checks. You can see more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
HAhaha, sorry I was just looking at the first 2 pictures, the girl to the right looks like she need her hair done. Looks like she woke up and went EEEK! Kind of like the cartoons.
I'm not making fun of your pretty birds. BUT I have to say I laughed out loud when I looked at your pictures. I am not easily amused, but that made me laugh!
Have a wonderful day, If I could, I would buy them in a hot second!!

I sure hope that porcelain hen is related to the porcelain chicks I hatched from your eggs! Wow!!
love.gif

I hatched some Catdance eggs from this project (several months ago) and they are ALL beautiful!!
My Lavs are all stunning & I even got a tiny buff/lav split who is everyone's favorite--- thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom