12+ Olive Egger Eggs-Dominant White- Buy It Now- Includes Shipping!

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Songster
10 Years
Jan 23, 2010
Berry Creek, Ca
You will be hatching 2nd and 3rd generation chicks. These are not back crosses they are OExOE to enhance egg colors. Chicks have been hatching with mostly pea combs with more then 50% dominant white.

The girls are laying good and I can usually collect a dozen eggs in 2 or 3 days. I will try to include at least 3 extras. A couple might be speckled terra cotta or pinkish, these are still under an olive egger rooster though and I get about 50% pea combed birds from these eggs too.

Price includes shipping and delivery confirmation. Eggs are individually bubble wrapped and placed in a padded box. I do label the box so please let me know if you want it unmarked. I prefer to ship early in the week just so eggs make it to you by the weekend.

Due to a few different factors I can not guarentee hatch rates but eggs will be sent fertile and fresh with extra's just in case the post office is rough on them.

PM me if you would like some of these eggs or have any questions about them.

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

Alfredo. The only rooster that has access to all the girls.
IMG_2851.jpg

Extras! I always end up liking the boys too much!

IMG_3534-1.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

Random chick pics:

1st ever hatch had 2 black chicks and 50% dominant white, I have not had a black chick hatch since and now have 3 domnant white hens so more then 50% should be dominant white.

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

Last edited:
Alfredo was my first dominant white bird. He was and is still being crossed over all the girls in the first picture. They are all f1 EExBCM including him. I get 50% dominant white normally from that cross.
The buff hen in the second picture is dominant white also and she lays the pretty speckled egg thats in the single egg picture, and the first egg picture with the 2 eggs the one on the right is hers. Her mom is the front brown hen in the first picture. My neighbor has a few of my girls that I'm waiting to lay, should be soon. 3 are dominant white, 2 of them have pea combs. Very pretty girls white with orange lacing last I saw. I might be able to get a picture of them.

I also ment to add in the post the black hen and one other are 1/2 cochin 1/2 olive egger. I consider them EE's and one lays an aqua egg and one is a small sage colored egg. I have 2 of their single combed daughters that lay pink eggs. I get a lot of pea combed chicks out of the aqua and sage eggs just ended up losing all the pea combed pullets to a bear. I haven't hatched many of the eggs from the second generation though but 50% of the pink eggs hatched with pea combs in the small test hatch. I have more in the incubator due in 2 weeks. I know who lays what and can add in those eggs or just leave them out. Buyers choice.

Here is Goldilocks.
IMG_4176.jpg

Back
Top Bottom