12+ Silkie Hatching eggs - B/B/Splash, White, Lavender/Porc, Paint

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
It pains me to do this but my incubator is full so I will be offering eggs from my B/B/S, White, Porcelain/Lavender and Paint Pen. I cannot promise how many of each color that I will be able to provide but I will include as many extras as I can. Everyone is laying really well right now but that could change at anytime.

I have great fertility here but cannot guarantee your hatch. I also cannot guarantee what colors you will hatch. Alot of my pens are PROJECTS, which means that you will at times hatch OFF colors due to the genetics behind project birds.

As a side note, there is one blue showgirl hen in one of my b/b/s pens and one white showgirl hen in my white pen.

I have 2 lavender roos over porcelain and lavender pullets.

My paint pen is a paint roo over 4 black hens (paint pullet pictured is too young to lay).

Paypal to [email protected] at the end of the auction. I will ship these eggs out on Tuesday May 3rd.

My flock is NPIP certified and AI clean
50420_porchenspring1.jpg

50420_porchenspring5.jpg

50420_porchenspring6.jpg

50420_lavroodec.jpg

50420_lavsilkiepullet.jpg

50420_b42-c.jpg

50420_paintpen.jpg

50420_springbluehen.jpg

50420_springsplashhen1.jpg

50420_springsplashroo.jpg

love your birds, l do not know what you would call the color of the first picture but i love it

I just wanted to add that I hatched a lavender out of my additional pen with a lavender roo over 2 splash hens. I wasn't sure what I would get so I didn't mention them. Since I did get a lavender, I will also include those eggs.

Thanks Northwood and Fay!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom