12 Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock Hatching Eggs - BUY IT NOW - NPIP

shanshan51

Songster
8 Years
Sep 7, 2011
Vacaville, CA
12 SPPR LF Hatching Eggs- Exhibition Quality

• Each egg will be packaged in a bubble wrap "bag" & paper to ensure the best shipping success.
  • We can not guarantee hatch rates due to the USPS handling is beyond our control.
  • Orders will be processed in the order they are received.
  • These are Large Fowl (standard) not Bantams.

We accept PayPal . We only ship eggs to lower 48 states, no international shipping and local pick up is available.

12 Eggs are $35 and shipping is $15.00. We send extras as long as they are available. Please send payment of $50 to [email protected] and we will begin to collect for your order in the order it was received.

Customer Testimonials
I candled the 12 Araucana Eggs on Friday night and every single one is fertile and growing! Even saw a couple of little eyes.Awesome.
-- Kira
I ordered 10 eggs and shipped them across country. 3 hatched all tufted and rumpless :)
-- Onya

Lovely egg color, and an excellent hatch rate with beautiful babies of many colors! DieFly Ranch is very professional, and so easy to work and communicate with! I highly recommend this seller! Thanks again and take care!
--Kikra

I bought a dozen hatching eggs and had them shipped accross the country to Tennessee. They were packaged well and none of them were broken during shipping (and they included 2 extra - Thank You!) I hatched 7 chicks and they are spunky & adorable. I can not wait to see how they feather out!

-- Leah

We bought BLRW hatching eggs. Great hatch rate and very nice chicks, would buy again.

--Jules

I recently received an order of BLRW chicks.Shannon sent a great variety of colors and the chicks are so cute!

I cannot wait to pick some breeders from these guys!Very courteous service and friendly folks..will deal with them again should I want one of the breeds they offer.

-- Stephanie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom