12 Speckled Sussex Hatching Eggs

itsmyobsession

Songster
9 Years
Jun 22, 2010
Georgia
My girls are laying good enough that I can send out 2 dozen a week I already have orders for monday of the next three weeks however I can also send a dozen on wednesday/thursday so if interested please send me a PM with the date youa re interested. I do not collect eggs until confirmation of paypal payment to [email protected]. Please let me know if you have any questions.

61264_photo12.jpg

61264_photo22.jpg

61264_photo14.jpg

I had a great hatching rate with the eggs I got from itsmyobsession! If you are looking to hatch some speckled sussex...I think you'd be happy with these!

I also posted a video on youtube of them a few days back. They were about 6 weeks old at the time.

I have seen Mandy's birds in person and they are stunning.. big happy healthy hens with a handsome rooster. If I had room in my incubator I would be jumping all over these.

Shelly

Good morning,
Thank you both for your kind words.

Stevenson, I am so glad the little guys are doing good, what a great video.

Shelly, when you have room, let me know I can have some for you when we get together for those pens. I am thinking about selling all my roos and just keeping my hens for eggs, so I am not sure how much longer I will have hatching eggs (this is still just a thought) but if I do still have them next time I see you and your interested they are yours

Back
Top Bottom