12+ Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs. BIN, Ship Wednesday or Thursday.

ladyfaeden

Songster
8 Years
Dec 7, 2011
St. Helens, Oregon
This is a BIN for 12 + SFH eggs.

These will ship via priority shipping Wednesday or Thursday of this week and be laid Tuesday-Thursday.

I have two coops of Swedish Flower Hens. All my bloodlines originate from Greenfire Farms who imported the breed. Most were bought directly from them. I've a few that were hatched out of SFH from Greenfire Farms.

Coop A: My very dark Red (looks Mahoghany) crested Mille Fleur rooster (black patterned-picture shown) over 7 uncrested hens in a variety of shades of pied and mille fleur.
Coop B: Red Mille Fleur rooster (uncrested and black patterned) over 6 crested hens: 2 Red mille fleur, 1 blue pied, 3 black pied.

We chose our flock from 16 hens and 10 roosters. Our two roosters are free from faults and their coloring allows for the greatest diversity in the chick color without the risk of "splash pied" which are basically an all white bird with a few smudges of grey or black. We had two hens and two roos in our original group with this coloring and removed them from our breeding program as they didn't look like Swedish flowers to us. All our remaining birds are flecked with white (flowers) and come in a myriad of colors. They look trully amazing free ranging. As you can see from our pictures, starting with a large foundation group has allowed us to pick out really gorgeous chickens for our breeding stock.

The chicks will be approx 50% crested and we've been getting lots of tri-color, red, black, and blue.

Eggs will be marked as to coop they came from and date laid.

Shipping is 12.00. Eggs are individually bubble wrapped and double boxed. I will ship to continental US only. Your total would be 39.00 + 12.00 = 51.00 payable by paypal to [email protected]. Please post a public reply to buy them. I also have a shipment next week that can be purchased now, they'd ship Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I am happy to give quotes for smaller amounts of eggs if you have a small bator or not much room left :)

This weeks eggs are sold (ship date 8/1 or 8/2)
Next weeks eggs are available (ship date 8/8 or 8/9)

Last edited:
I have some of these eggs.... All the way from Oregon to Florida in this heat, and all of them are developing!! You will get very fresh eggs.
big_smile.png

congrats to the winner, you will be please, i have these hatching now and they are poping like popcorn, the funny thing is the post office was obviously rough on the package but the eggs were well protected and dont seem to be bothered by the rough ride, your gonna love them

Back
Top Bottom