13++ Blue American Maran Hatching Eggs! Free Shipping!

Rebel Rooster

I Will Love! :)
10 Years
Jun 29, 2009
Central SC
My Coop
My Coop
Hi Folks! Rebel Roo Here...
big_smile.png

This is our 4th year raising the Blue American Marans. Look at the pics to see the difference in egg color... I posted a pic of our Blk Coppers & the Blue American Maran eggs! The Blue Maran eggs have lightened a bit this late in the season! (We will ship 15 eggs!) These are also some of the most gentle 'large breed' birds that we've ever raised here at Rush Lane Poultry & Game Birds! All of my stock came from award winning breeders right here on BYC! These birds are from both Bev Davis & Wade Jeane lines. Here are the 'Blue Gene' breeding ratios as listed on Bev Davis' website: http://www.bevsmarans.com/faqs.html

How does the blue gene work?
If you breed a hundred birds this is the ratio you will get
Blue x Blue 50% Blue 25% Black 25% Splash
Black x Blue 50% Blue 50% Black
Blue x Splash 50% Blue 50% Splash
Splash x Splash 100% Splash
Price includes shipping to lower 48 states and Alaska! Paypal payment is preferred... Paypal address is: [email protected] Thanks for lookin' folks!
www.RushLanePoultry.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/RushLanePoultry?feature=mhee

Last edited:
What number are your egg colors on the color scale? Pics? I undersatnd that it is late in the season and that they would have lightened a bit! Gorgeous birds!

[COLOR=333333]Hi Folks! Rebel Roo Here...
big_smile.png
[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]This is our 4th year raising the Blue American Marans and we have been getting some beautiful egg color! (We will ship 15 eggs!) These are also some of the most gentle 'large breed' birds that we've ever raised here at Rush Lane Poultry & Game Birds! All of my stock came from award winning breeders right here on BYC! These birds are from both Bev Davis & Wade Jeane lines. Here are the 'Blue Gene' breeding ratios as listed on Bev Davis' website:
Do you have pictures of the eggs? I checked your website... And I saw you raise different colors of Marans. How do the egg colors compare between the different varieties? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom