Ended 13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Edible Easter Contest

Pics
Nice! Zombie peeps. You should’ve saved them for the Halloween contest. 😂
I was going to say I think they would’ve gone bad, but...
D8B142FF-A9F8-43AC-BAF3-6972C9012CAF.png

My peeps eyes we’re all off this year too. I thought it was because I’d bought them at the dollar store, but maybe everybody else’s were off too. 🤷‍♀️
I bought my peeps at Walmart. I don't know if facially "misprinted" peeps were a new occurrence this year, or if they have always been that way. I never noticed until removing them from packaging this year to get a picture.

While we eagerly await the results of this contest, i am adding additional info to the extremely important topic re many (marshmallow) Peeps being facially disfigured this year.:D

This morning I purchased some Peeps at the after-Easter clearance sale at my local Dollar Tree. When I unwrapped the group of yellow Peeps, I saw...perfection! And the eyes on the pink Peeps looked pretty good too.
20220426_171810~2.jpg

But the purple Peeps? Even through the packaging I could see that the Peep on the center of lower row is a Cyclops. The rest had a second eye on the sides of their necks. So idk; maybe some Peeps hatched with faulty incubation temperatures or something. I probably should have bought some more Peeps. Purely for scientific investigation of course.🙃
20220426_171956~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom