Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—BYC's Springtacular Flower Photos

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@BrandonsBirbs, @HopKat, @BirdsBeesTrees, @_-Captain BRM-_, @Chookwagn, @Milesx3, @troyer, @FrankieDoodle, @ButtonHoarder, @BlueHorse17

Two-way tie for first place!

First Place - @BrandonsBirbs

First Place - @HopKat

Two-way tie for second place!

Second Place - @BirdsBeesTrees

Second Place - @_-Captain BRM-_

Two-way tie for third place!

Third Place - @Chookwagn

Third Place - @Milesx3

Four-way tie for fourth place!

Fourth Place - @troyer

Fourth Place - @FrankieDoodle

Fourth Place - @ButtonHoarder

Fourth Place - @BlueHorse17

@BrandonsBirbs, @HopKat, @BirdsBeesTrees, @_-Captain BRM-_, @Chookwagn, @Milesx3, @troyer, @FrankieDoodle, @ButtonHoarder, @BlueHorse17, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes a bit later today/this evening!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thank you, judges, there were a hekkin ton of entries, good work. I saw some spectacular photos, ngl, dunno how I placed 2nd with that picture, but I definitely appreciate it. Thanks again!

Good work everyone! Loved the backdrop, @BlueHorse17, very unique perspective.
Isn't golden hour just the best, @ButtonHoarder? Love the warm hue.
@FrankieDoodle, you really captured the delicate, intricate coloring. Impressive.
@troyer, love the depth and cast shadows.
You truly captured the lovely coloring, @Milesx3, the depth is also spectacular!
Love the bee, @Chookwagn, definitely helped add a unique perspective.
@BirdsBeesTrees, what a gorgeous photo. Makes me feel like I'm right there, Smelling all those lovely scents-
@HopKat, incredible perspective, love the purple theme.
And finally, @BrandonsBirbs, you captured each color so brilliantly. Absolutely wonderful, gorgeous photo.

Nice work everyone!

Thank you, judges, there were a hekkin ton of entries, good work. I saw some spectacular photos, ngl, dunno how I placed 2nd with that picture, but I definitely appreciate it. Thanks again!

Good work everyone! Loved the backdrop, @BlueHorse17, very unique perspective.
Isn't golden hour just the best, @ButtonHoarder? Love the warm hue.
@FrankieDoodle, you really captured the delicate, intricate coloring. Impressive.
@troyer, love the depth and cast shadows.
You truly captured the lovely coloring, @Milesx3, the depth is also spectacular!
Love the bee, @Chookwagn, definitely helped add a unique perspective.
@BirdsBeesTrees, what a gorgeous photo. Makes me feel like I'm right there, Smelling all those lovely scents-
@HopKat, incredible perspective, love the purple theme.
And finally, @BrandonsBirbs, you captured each color so brilliantly. Absolutely wonderful, gorgeous photo.

Nice work everyone!
Cheers captain, your photo was stunning.

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@BrandonsBirbs, @HopKat, @BirdsBeesTrees, @_-Captain BRM-_, @Chookwagn, @Milesx3, @troyer, @FrankieDoodle, @ButtonHoarder, @BlueHorse17

Two-way tie for first place!

First Place - @BrandonsBirbs

First Place - @HopKat

Two-way tie for second place!

Second Place - @BirdsBeesTrees

Second Place - @_-Captain BRM-_

Two-way tie for third place!

Third Place - @Chookwagn

Third Place - @Milesx3

Four-way tie for fourth place!

Fourth Place - @troyer

Fourth Place - @FrankieDoodle

Fourth Place - @ButtonHoarder

Fourth Place - @BlueHorse17

@BrandonsBirbs, @HopKat, @BirdsBeesTrees, @_-Captain BRM-_, @Chookwagn, @Milesx3, @troyer, @FrankieDoodle, @ButtonHoarder, @BlueHorse17, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes a bit later today/this evening!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thanks so much! And thank you to all the dedicated judges who I’m sure spent a lot of time sorting through all these entries.

Back
Top Bottom