Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!

Pics
Entry #4
Not sure if it's okay to have my arm in here, so it's fine if this one can't count. But I just thought it was super cute to have the baby next to his dad, lol.View attachment 3427652
you are right 100% super cute I love it! I am amazed you did not get murdered though I think my gander would kill anyone comes near his babies

73191420-6742-401A-861D-3990A88EADD8.jpeg

Last edited:
you are right 100% super cute I love it! I am amazed you did not get murdered though I think my gander would kill anyone comes near his babies
Hahaha, the parents were totally chill with me being around the baby! And the baby always wanted to sleep on my lap or crawl onto my shoulder and sleep, even as he got bigger. But both parents would yell and even attack (at least the gander would) when my boyfriend would try to get close. Sometimes they left him be, so he could hold the gosling now and then at least, lol. Now the baby is bigger than everyone, and he'll charge at BF from like 100 feet away! But he also gets scared off easily and will turn and run once he gets up to him, haha. XD But he still loves me and follows me around the yard.

Back
Top Bottom