Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Easter Basket Photo Contest!

Hello! I'm new here but this challenge sounded so fun I just had to give it a try. I made some homemade peanut butter and chocolate eggs just yesterday with homemade peanut butter. My 10 barred rock girls have been working hard laying eggs for the kids to color on Easter. 🥰 Of course I had to include my favorite candies and some flowers my daughter picked for me from the back yard. ❤️ Have a blessed Easter everyone!
IMG_20230403_112647135.jpg

Hello! I'm new here but this challenge sounded so fun I just had to give it a try. I made some homemade peanut butter and chocolate eggs just yesterday with homemade peanut butter. My 10 barred rock girls have been working hard laying eggs for the kids to color on Easter. 🥰 Of course I had to include my favorite candies and some flowers my daughter picked for me from the back yard. ❤️ Have a blessed Easter everyone!View attachment 3453870
Oh this is beautiful! 💖 Love the colors. The chocolate looks delicious 😋 and I love the hen portrait! Thank you for entering!! :)

Hello! I'm new here but this challenge sounded so fun I just had to give it a try. I made some homemade peanut butter and chocolate eggs just yesterday with homemade peanut butter. My 10 barred rock girls have been working hard laying eggs for the kids to color on Easter. 🥰 Of course I had to include my favorite candies and some flowers my daughter picked for me from the back yard. ❤️ Have a blessed Easter everyone!
IMG_20230403_112647135.jpg
Welcome to BYC! That is lovely!

Hello! I'm new here but this challenge sounded so fun I just had to give it a try. I made some homemade peanut butter and chocolate eggs just yesterday with homemade peanut butter. My 10 barred rock girls have been working hard laying eggs for the kids to color on Easter. 🥰 Of course I had to include my favorite candies and some flowers my daughter picked for me from the back yard. ❤️ Have a blessed Easter everyone!View attachment 3453870
Welcome to BYC. Looks yummy 😋

Back
Top Bottom