18 Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

Sorry to jump in but I hatched 8/18 of my catdance eggs Im in love with the pocelians I also got beautiful lav splits that look to be partridge. Her birds are beautiful.
Here is one of the lav splits from her project pen

And some of my porcelians

Above is my only blue chick and the last is my lavender hen from a local breeder cant wait to cross her to have porcelians in her pen!
Very cute chicks. I see you got some nice vaulting on your chicks too. I hatched out a partridge looking chick from a paint egg that looks just like yours and it is a Silver Partridge and I love it. I also love my one Lavender from her and my one Porcelain too. Here is a picture I took last night of my Lavender chilling on my lap.

Can't wait to see what you Lav Split project pen chick turns out to be. Keep us updated as it gets older
wee.gif

Very cute chicks. I see you got some nice vaulting on your chicks too. I hatched out a partridge looking chick from a paint egg that looks just like yours and it is a Silver Partridge and I love it. I also love my one Lavender from her and my one Porcelain too. Here is a picture I took last night of my Lavender chilling on my lap.

Can't wait to see what you Lav Split project pen chick turns out to be. Keep us updated as it gets older
wee.gif
I love your lavender they are my favorite along with the porcelian. These lav splits will be interesting I have 4 total here is another picture of two others they just look a differnet shade of partridge. They are a month old now and all look so different. I just dont know what im going to do with them I wasnt going to breed that color. Was going to stick with lav,porcelian and paint. Are you breeding or just keeping as pets?

I love your lavender they are my favorite along with the porcelian. These lav splits will be interesting I have 4 total here is another picture of two others they just look a differnet shade of partridge. They are a month old now and all look so different. I just dont know what im going to do with them I wasnt going to breed that color. Was going to stick with lav,porcelian and paint. Are you breeding or just keeping as pets?

Yep that's exactly what my Partridge looked like the one on the left. Sure fooled me! I've only been raising silkies for 6 months. We had 4 chicks given to us and that was the beginning. I went out and re-homed 3 silkie X 2 are Frizzle and 1 is a smooth feathered. Then I saw everyone's Catdance Silkies and when my hens went broody I ordered some eggs. So right now they are just my pets. I would like to show just for the fun of it. Nothing big just a nice atta boy. Maybe breed a little but...I don't know. We will see. How about you?

I have had the silkies for only about 6 months also. Just started breeding for fun and saleing locally. I like the odd dolors like lavender porcelain and paint. They are kind of a novelty in this area no one has them. One of my roosters looks like your chick with black and the silver hackles. I included a pic he was supposedly from a paint projeect pen he makes beautiful babies!

I have had the silkies for only about 6 months also. Just started breeding for fun and saleing locally. I like the odd dolors like lavender porcelain and paint. They are kind of a novelty in this area no one has them. One of my roosters looks like your chick with black and the silver hackles. I included a pic he was supposedly from a paint projeect pen he makes beautiful babies!

Very pretty Roo! I like him. Thanks for sharing a picture with me. We are both at the same place with our birds. It will be fun
wink.png

I got today 24 eggs YAY YAY YAY

so now on my eggs are written

Por = Porcelain
Por2=??
L = Lavender
L2=??
B/S= Black / Silver (?) I'm not sure
W = White
W2=??
W3A=??
BU = ??