18 Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

FAIRLY RECENT PICTURES OF MY CATDANCE CHICKENS

THIS IS MY PARTRIDGE BOY

THIS IS MY BLUE BOY

THIS IS MY BLACK PRECIOUS GIRL

THIS IS MY PORCELAIN GIRL(muddy feet)

And I have one more porcelain girl but, she is a stinker to catch and it's been raining like crazy for a week. I love my chickens and I am very pleased with my Catdance babies. I am hoping to get some Lavenders soon and maybe some more Porcelains. These babies are now 5 months 1 week old.

Hi, Its Melanie from PA. I purchased a white pullet from you 2 years ago. Do you by any chance have a nice white silkie pair for sale? My son Jake does 4-H and normally we raise our own babies, but weather has been hard this winter and he lost his best birds. My new email is [email protected] Hope you can help. Thanks, Melanie

Hi, Its Melanie from PA. I purchased a white pullet from you 2 years ago. Do you by any chance have a nice white silkie pair for sale? My son Jake does 4-H and normally we raise our own babies, but weather has been hard this winter and he lost his best birds. My new email is [email protected] Hope you can help. Thanks, Melanie

Got my eggs today...
wee.gif
love.gif
ya.gif
cant wait to put them in the incubator. Thank you so much for the extras and the wonderful colors

Back
Top Bottom