1900 Gallons of ducky bliss

Well, here it is. My pool cleaning video. Tevye helped me with it...
0.jpg

Tony, that was awesome. Sorry, I've forgotten...how often do you do this full clean out?
Every week Sat / Sunday. It doesn't really take that much active time, most of the time is waiting for the pool to fill. In the summer we do partial drains and fills as needed to keep the water temp below 60 degrees so we don't have too much algae.

Every week Sat / Sunday. It doesn't really take that much active time, most of the time is waiting for the pool to fill. In the summer we do partial drains and fills as needed to keep the water temp below 60 degrees so we don't have too much algae.

thumbsup.gif
Glad you mentioned the algae. I wouldn't have thought of it. I'm hoping we'll have something similar set up this summer.
fl.gif

Tevyes Dad
"I'll let Tevye know you liked it... He gets anxious about these things. lol"

Is Tevye a little bit too self conscious?
tongue.png
big_smile.png
He just over thinks everything. For him to walk from point A to point B, he has to wander over to point C so the robin doesn't see him, make sure he passes by point D where there is a good little spot to forage, alter his route through point E so that he can get out of the sun a moment, swerve by point F so that the table stays between him and Kaine, and then... where was it he was going again???
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom