20200428_165107.jpg
20200428_165107.jpg
20200428_175608.jpg
20200428_165107.jpg
20200428_175608.jpg
20200428_172521.jpg
20200428_165113.jpg
20200428_171336.jpg

So made the shed into a coop has a door and locks and locking windows out they go lol.

Not sure I will need a heat lamp tonight in there gonna be 41 as low.

Agreed plus this fencing is nice as it can be moved down the road. I attached the mesh in 1p foot lengths to the bottom and buried and oveapped corners so that way down the road I can take apart and move kinda like a giant coop tractor lol.

I have issues with my back as well after someone decided to get high at 8am in January and come through an intersection and hit me head on. So this is easier to work with and its like Legos for adults lol.

Oh my gosh that is horrible. I am glad you are ok!

Oh my gosh that is horrible. I am glad you are ok!
Yeah I made it my whole life with no accidents and then she decided to change that. Luckily I'm ok overall other than daily all day severe pain lessening occasionally but days like today just building basic stuff and getting the new coop ready makes me pay for it. The tear is the worst part.
We bought a hot tub and that helps with soaks temporarily but still sore all the time.
I remind myself there are lots worse than me.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Thanks for the info , the big issue is where do I put a heat lamp on the little coop lol.

Maybe I can open the side window and point it through the window ?

Or wait until tomorrow when it's in the low 40s.

I am going to do a larger barn just not sure if I should turn the goat one into the coop and build a bigger goat barn.

Thanks
We put ours in the nest area and run the plug out the little sliding door on the end. We have a similar Tractor Supply house too that we use just for babies until they are big enough to let into the population.

We put ours in the nest area and run the plug out the little sliding door on the end. We have a similar Tractor Supply house too that we use just for babies until they are big enough to let into the population.
Thanks. Last night got into mid 30s and all were well no lights, all 9 chickens were in pool ne house and 5 ducks in the duck house with lots of bedding everyone was ok happy and active.

Def a learning curve but not too hard thanks to everyone who has gone before us.

Thanks for the light help

Back
Top Bottom