2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics

lucysducks11

Songster
Apr 9, 2016
I'm on day 11 , I candled all 11 eggs , everything checks out great, all 11 are developing wonderfully, this one is different than the rest. Are these 2 black spots 2 separate babies?? Please someone weigh in

Greetings everyone, I wanted to let my beautiful, wonderful, kind, etc. friends know that Saturday via a letter in the mail received some WONDERFUL news. All my tests results came back negative. No cancer or precancerous cells were found...
I'm extremely overwhelmed with the news which is so odd to me, I thought I would be telling the world that I beat this, but have taken 2 days just reflecting and processing the news. I have only shared the news with 2 people out of the very few who even knew I was battling this. And now I'm ready to share it with all of you. I still have to heal from all the damage done from treatment rebuilding my immune system and then have surgery to remove the tumor but that can wait. For now we celebrated while I heal and get back to me. I'm so grateful for all the prayers, cards, gifts, emails and new friends I have gained along the way. I'm sorry I have been so reclusive, I am detoxing from pain medicine and it's not fun at all , so bear with me, I will try to keep the information coming as I get back to normal. It's been such a roller coaster ride and a very long year and a half of sickness. The best is yet to come now that I know I am ok :)
If you have a minute stop what your doing and do a little shimmy shake happy dance for me... I kicked cancers booty, at times it definitely kicked mine but I came out a winner... And had a kick a$$ cheering squad behind me...

Omgoodness you all are so AMAZING!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes!! Today was a wonderful day and this just made it better!! I'm miss all of you so much and I'm so sad that I can't be on here like before :( the app made it easier and I hope they have one soon so I can stay in touch. Life has been so Crazy, my daughter, her husband and my two grandkids moved in with me so I'm so busy I don't have much time for anything. I'm beyond happy they are here but it's wearing me out :(
Some days I think they are trying to kill me lol ( not really)
I'm going to try to stop by more often and keep in touch.. thank you all for the birthday wishes!!

I was going to sit here and thank each one of you ladies for your sweet words and support and then thought that was crazy and honestly I have cried enough today to last me a lifetime. So here's my heartfelt , dry eyed attempt to recognize everyone who took time from their lives to wishe me well, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. When I got sick I had made a personal decision to keep it to myself, I didn't want people to treat me different because of my sickness, I didn't want pity, or sympathy, I wanted people to like me because of who I am and what I stand for not because I was an unfortunate recipient of Cancer. To this day only a handful of people even know I'm sick. I thought in a way I was protecting myself and my family. But after seeing all the support I am getting from complete strangers I am second guessing myself. I guess maybe I needed support more than I wanted to admit. I probably still won't tell anyone beyond my circle, and why should I? I have all the support I need right here, it doesn't change or waiver and so far nobody has left me like my friends did after I stupidly told them. You are all amazing ladies and I am so grateful I have all of you, I am so thankful for Ravynfallon, who lets me cry and sees a side of me the rest aren't privy too. She hears me at my worst, when I'm doubting myself and still cheers me on. No words can even begin to describe how much all of your kind words have helped me push forward with life, with the 6 pack and the call ducks. I'm not very strong on my own, but with all of you I can conquer mountains and, well the word I refuse to attach to myself, cancer.. Your all amazing and part of my story, and what a grand story it's become!!

This is the note my husband left for me this morning, he's been leaving notes like this since we met, that's the incubator and he wrote, "we want out"
He's the best, and funny!

Back
Top Bottom