2 Month Old French Black Copper Maran Rooster need a new home.

veglover

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 4, 2012
Upland/Ontario, Ca
Unfortunately, the time has come to sell our rooster. He is a beautiful two month old French Black Copper Maran who has been raised on all organic non- GMO feed, as well as all of the greens and grubs from our garden. He was brought up with four other good lookin ladies and already looks out for them when an ominous shadow flies overhead. He is a great personable bird who will follow me anywhere in the garden, with the hopes of finding another tasty treat.

Seeing as we are not allowed to have roosters in our city, and it is becoming quite clear that we do in fact have a rooster, I need to get rid of him ASAP, if possible, even today (5/31). If anyone is interested just let me know and I will do my best to bring him out to you! Contact me for more information and more pictures!

I'm in the Upland, Ontario, Claremont, San Dimas, Ca area.

Hello my Upland CA neighbors!

I’m going to try and get the keeping of chickens on the City Council Agenda for a vote. We’ve been keeping chickens for a long while now. My Kids have grown on Fresh Eggs from our own chickens but we just got a notice from Upland Animal control to have hem removed. We only have 5 hens and a rooster. Animals are kept clean and are well cared for so I’m not sure why this would bother anyone in my own back yard. Unless of course the rooster is the problem.

I would like to know if there will be support for a new chicken ordinance in Upland from the residents? Anyone who will support this please write back and I will try and work on getting the subject up for a vote by the city council.
Thanks,
Viktoria

Back
Top Bottom