2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

I would LOVE the idea of a video how-to section. That sounds great!
lol.png

I would like a better auction feedback system...or at least one that gives you an alert when you log in that you still need to leave feedback or that you've received feedback. Something similar to the new PM alert thingy...but maybe a different color and on the right instead of the left?
idunno.gif
I just found out how to leave/receive feedback and I'm going back to 2010 and trying to get caught up.
lau.gif

Oh and I'd like a better search tool.

So rather than me searching for my own post on "bantam houdan rooster" and having 10,000 posts come up with 5,000 topics--I'd like a better way to go right to the specific post about that--rather than an entire thread with thousands of other posts....

I hope that makes sense?
roll.png

Yes, a better search tool. (hi RFF). I'd like to be able to search for a specific phrase probably by using quotes around the phrase, e.g. "diatomaceous earth". Also would like to search for a short abbreviation like "DE" or "BSL" which would probably require 'Match Case'.

Thanks.

1) I'd like to make it so only certain users can see my Website.

2) How about tagging? I know there's always PM'ing, but what if you want a particular person to view a thread/post? It would be nice if that person could be automatically notified if they were "tagged" in the post.

Back
Top Bottom