2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

I still want the "Like" option in a post similar to Facebook. For instance, if you like someone's post then you can just click "like"

Last edited:
Quote:
Why?
Your website is in the public domain. You could require signup and approval like many Yahoo discussion groups.

Bravehost websites have an option of a password on all or just one or two webpages so you can control who sees your webpage.

Quote:
X2 makes perfect sense.

If you are looking for a post you made on the "bantam houdan rooster", you put your username in the author search field. THen change the drop down at the bottom to "posts" instead of "topics". Then all your own posts in that thread will come up in the search.

This may have already been said, but as far as Member Auction Feedback goes, I would like to know what the buyer is leaving feedback for. So if they say they got strong healthy chicks, I would be able to see what auction they won and know what breed of chicks they purchased.

This site is already awesom, however, I would love to have a button I could click on and then someone would bring me free peanut M&M's, that would be really great
smile.png

I like the site how it is
big_smile.png

I don't think a like button would be too good, because some people might get angry if people don't 'like' their threads, etc. People could make threads, angry posts, etc and it could be a pain. That's just my opinion.
smile.png

I would really like it if I could search for how many posts I have on a certain thread (a really long one, for instance)
Would anyone know how I do that, or doesn't the feature exist yet?

Back
Top Bottom