2012 Cochin Breeders Directory

Are we updating this for 2012?

go back and read the first post, she updated it as of january 2012.

I have bantam cochins, in black/self blue, white/frizzle, and a trio with mille rooster and blue partridge/mille hens, so could get mille, blue mille, or ?? from them. I also have blue/frizzle growing out (splash cockerel with black frizzle hen - should be breeding by July or August).

I may add other varieties down the road.

i'm in sw virginia and do sell hatching eggs. occasionally i'll have chicks and young stock available but for local pickup only.

Last edited:
Looking for Bantams in blue , lavender , mille/calico/mottled...would prefer frizzle. I live in N.W. Indiana and would pick up. I don't have a bator so I can't take eggs..No roosters....thinking of getting into showing at some point...grandson can show them in 4-H also..

Looking for Bantams in blue , lavender , mille/calico/mottled...would prefer frizzle. I live in N.W. Indiana and would pick up. I don't have a bator so I can't take eggs..No roosters....thinking of getting into showing at some point...grandson can show them in 4-H also..

I have great quality Splash bantams (ready to sell in June) and Mille Fleurs (won't have any til later in the summer). I may have some pullets available in June/July, as long as it's not too hot to ship.

Obviously I need to take the "project" off my Birchen listing. I do have Partridge that are doing well. Also now have a good pair of Silver Penciled laying well.

Back
Top Bottom