2013 Sebastopol Breeding/Gosling Thread

PyscoPeep if you keep the cross Sebastopol you can pen her up at next breeding season. But as you said why start your program off with a cross when you can purchase a pure bred Sebastopol. That is setting yourself off to a long time breeding program just to get back to pure bred Sebastopol's. If your children understand that is super. Now for husband I say just over rule him and sell her as a total pet to someone and tell them she/he is a cross. But your husband may get upset if he likes this cross one. Tell your husband then he needs to make a chastity belt for this one goose to keep it from breeding.
lau.gif

Just took a few pictures of our 2 Buffs and grey goslings growing. Had to take them while they were on their walk.

There seems to be something going on with loading pictures on here! It takes one and then will not take another? Guess I will have to try later on because it just is not working correctly right now.

Last edited:
PyscoPeep if you keep the cross Sebastopol you can pen her up at next breeding season. But as you said why start your program off with a cross when you can purchase a pure bred Sebastopol. That is setting yourself off to a long time breeding program just to get back to pure bred Sebastopol's. If your children understand that is super. Now for husband I say just over rule him and sell her as a total pet to someone and tell them she/he is a cross. But your husband may get upset if he likes this cross one. Tell your husband then he needs to make a chastity belt for this one goose to keep it from breeding.
lau.gif
or pen her separately at night so you can have her eggs for eating. She will still make a great Nanny goose,lol You just don't want her eggs to hatch if a breeding program is what you want.

very pretty babies RURU

Can anyone tell me what an all white goose is as in breed? I have a male Toulouse but not sure what she is. She sat on 12 eggs then a coon stole them all. I also have an all white female duck and a black drake w/ a white chest. Just wondering what breeds they are. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom