2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im up for doing another seed swap like the one I did last year. We all listed how many packs of seeds we wanted to swap then sent them to one person who divided them and sent them back out. Im willing to be the middle person for this swap if anyone is interested. I will follow the same rules we used to the last exchange I was in.

I'm up for new varieties of things to grow. I love growing all kinds of things, I seem to be pretty good at ut too. I've not started anything outside yet but I do plan on it very soon. I'm just hoping this nice weather holds up and stays around.

I've not done a seed swap before so if anybody can explain it to me I'd be happy to play!

I'm up for new varieties of things to grow. I love growing all kinds of things, I seem to be pretty good at ut too. I've not started anything outside yet but I do plan on it very soon. I'm just hoping this nice weather holds up and stays around.

I've not done a seed swap before so if anybody can explain it to me I'd be happy to play!

All you have to do is claim the offer that is up and post what you have available for swap.

I will offer 50 seeds right now. Trying to get the swap going. I have a bunch of grains. If you want those you will get a good amount.

What kinds of grains and what can I do with them? Just a couple examples. I am wondering if they are something I can ferment for chickens. I wouldn't know what to swap though, I just moved. I can dig up daffodils, or put together seed packets.

I have corn, teff, millet, amaranth, wheat, buckwhet, teff, boss, barley, flax, hulless oats and rye. I am growing them for the girls. Trying to get away from buying feed in the next couple years. I can do a mix or just one kind. You could use them for fodder or ferment but i wont be sending a whole lot just a good amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom