2014 New York Chickenstock

LF? I have mottled and HERE are my very first blue mottleds!! I have very high hopes for this generation!

There is a split and a solid blue in there too. LOVE THEM!

Mine are bantams.

Tab Could you keep me posted on a rough head count please. Don't want anyone to go hungry do we.
wink.png

Are you just bringing the burgers and dogs? Cuz we can bring the rolls. Near the date and when you have the count drop me a line okay? ( I just found this thread. I don't stray to far from the NYers thread)

I'm on my third hatch right now. Wife holding me back lol. We have only hatched 37 between first two. Roo is slacking and second was only13 silkie eggs. 100% on the silkies though.

I didn't know there was a competition. I just set eggs two days ago. Next batch right after these.

I didn't know there was a competition. I just set eggs two days ago. Next batch right after these.
Not a comp but I know I've been getting random texts for more chicks. So far up to 3 people after this hatch and another on craigslist looking for EE's. Tomorrow we clean house coop and basement pen. Going to put roo and a few ladies down stairs in the pen to make sure they are fertile I only had a 50% fertility rate this time sadly none was sex links. I have to set more chickens like 2 days after these day 21 is 2/19/14.

I need to order some ameraucana hatching eggs and black runners here soon.

Back
Top Bottom